New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    It's rightly priced for me. The 2013 1.8S AT is selling at 500k, so tama lang mas mura ng 50k sa manual, and if the odometer has not been tampered with, it's a good buy, not a steal.

The 1.8 iVTEC is the standard emblem placed in all 1.8 liter variants, referred to as S or V, and is not indicated at the back emblem. One can usually tell the S or V variants by the side mirror turning lamps, or the mag wheel design and size, if it's stock. The manual only has the S variant.
    Hey thanks so much for the input.

Actually, i've been contemplating between buying this civic, or buying a brand new altis 1.6G M/T.

i really like to have a civic, just cant afford buying the new civic, so i'm looking for lower year models.

honest opinion sana guys, walang bias, is the latest altis 1.6G M/T better than this low milleage 2012 1.8S ivtec civic?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sofiacutie View Post
    Hey thanks so much for the input.

Actually, i've been contemplating between buying this civic, or buying a brand new altis 1.6G M/T.

i really like to have a civic, just cant afford buying the new civic, so i'm looking for lower year models.

honest opinion sana guys, walang bias, is the latest altis 1.6G M/T better than this low milleage 2012 1.8S ivtec civic?
    san mo ba gagamitin?

if as a family car, pick the b/n altis.

if you’re single at gusto mo ng pang tambay car, or for occassional trackday car, then go for the civic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    If budget is not an issue, I would say that a 900k brand new car is better than a 450k 5 year old car.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    san mo ba gagamitin?

if as a family car, pick the b/n altis.

if you’re single at gusto mo ng pang tambay car, or for occassional trackday car, then go for the civic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As an occasional track day car, I'd still pick the 11th gen Altis over the FB Civic. No feedback whatsoever from the electric steering of the Civic and stock suspension is too soft for the rest of the chassis.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mura na ung 450k in this case...
    Was able to sell my 08 FD with 99k mileage at 360k. Pero wala na papagawa din kase.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    just noticed that there are so many for sale FDs nowadays.

and also wondering why there are some hunting for EK and RD1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    just noticed that there are so many for sale FDs nowadays.

and also wondering why there are some hunting for EK and RD1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Most FD owners may have upgraded to the new Civic. The Civic FB was not an improvement over the Civic FD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12