New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LNopal View Post
    use HID for headlights -- much better than LED. 6000 lumens in LED is not as bright as HID's; just my observation. I had both and elected to retain HID.... BTW, if you happen to have fog lights, you might also want to get either HID or LED.
    Ah there it is. Both pala pinagusapan natin. Where are the pics?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sorry pero walang deer dito.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    This is interesting to note.

eBay Guides - Quick information on HID for cars

If a car is not designed for HID or LED', do a proper retrofit to make it safe and unglaring!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Which Blade shop has the best collection of LED lights? the one in greenhills closed and never re-opened and the one in Galleria and megamall dint really have a good number of brands and sizes. I just find it more convenient and less stressful than going to banawe, especially with that dang construction.

If you are getting some better to bring the bulb you plan to replace as (maybe its just me) its hard to remember the exact size and what that converts to in LED size. Also its difficult yo find LEDs that go on the gauge.

I considered LED since i am on stock bulbs but for some reason the socket still gets burned. I am on red LED for the brake light but tonight im going to try the white one to see if its brighter... maybe have a red and a white to really compare...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Concorde(?) in Virramall/Megamall might have LEDs. You can also check sulit if there's a dealer near your area.

Burned sockets might mean a loose bulb. Make sure it's a tight fit.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sorry pero walang deer dito.
    renzo, maniwala ka sa akin, meron!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Ah there it is. Both pala pinagusapan natin. Where are the pics?
    John, you are disappointing me. If you want something, do something. Make an effort. Hint: go where the car is located, I will prepare more than tuyo for santa if you want.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    This is interesting to note.

eBay Guides - Quick information on HID for cars

If a car is not designed for HID or LED', do a proper retrofit to make it safe and unglaring!
    RY, you can go buy at ebay at your own risk. just a word of caution.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Concorde(?) in Virramall/Megamall might have LEDs. You can also check sulit if there's a dealer near your area.

Burned sockets might mean a loose bulb. Make sure it's a tight fit.
    Yup, actually got the ones i have from concorde but they dont really have a lot of sizes and they seem uber expensive compared to other stores.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    you run the risk of burning your headlights. If you really want HID get a PROPER conversion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T5 LED Tube supplier
    12v led lights
    flexible led strips

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Where do you buy LED lights?