New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Hello mga sir, gusto ko sana i-customize yung 2004 CRV ko. Balak ko sana lagyan yung interior, front headlights and wheels ko ng LED lights, tanong ko po san ba nakakabili ng LED lights?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    If you will scout the shops located in the stretch of Banawe im sure you'll find one bro.

Unsolicited advice: Putting too much LED lights isn't very pretty.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    If you will scout the shops located in the stretch of Banawe im sure you'll find one bro.

you might want ot check out this thread. FYI. HTH.

http://tsikot.com/forums/car-lights-...d-bulbs-76186/

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hindi ko sasabihin kung saan dahil ikapapangit lang yan ng iyong CRV.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yule View Post
    Hello mga sir, gusto ko sana i-customize yung 2004 CRV ko. Balak ko sana lagyan yung interior, front headlights and wheels ko ng LED lights, tanong ko po san ba nakakabili ng LED lights?
    use HID for headlights -- much better than LED. 6000 lumens in LED is not as bright as HID's; just my observation. I had both and elected to retain HID. Interior, make sure you get sets of fuses. I blown several when changing the interior lights. For wheels? qustionable idea, but it's your car, your style. Tsikot.com in Pamplona Las Pinas sells LED lights for plates. Di ko lang alam if they also carry festone LED lights (interior). BTW, if you happen to have fog lights, you might also want to get either HID or LED.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post

If the lights are functional, I will disagree with your statement. However, if it's pure cosmetics, then agreed! it's like driving a christmas tree or a starship enterprise that is not.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    you might also want to explore replacing your turn signal lights with LEDs. but you have to put a load capacitor to avoid hyper blinking of the lights. I installed them in my civic and the signal lights are much better than regular bulbs.

Finally, my turn to ask. Are there any stores that sell hyper blinker Stop light? It is almost like a strobe when you first press on the brake pedal, but it solidifies after a few hyper blinks. an example of this is the tail lights of the F1 cars when they brake.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LNopal View Post
    use HID for headlights -- much better than LED. 6000 lumens in LED is not as bright as HID's; just my observation. I had both and elected to retain HID. Interior, make sure you get sets of fuses. I blown several when changing the interior lights. For wheels? qustionable idea, but it's your car, your style. Tsikot.com in Pamplona Las Pinas sells LED lights for plates. Di ko lang alam if they also carry festone LED lights (interior). BTW, if you happen to have fog lights, you might also want to get either HID or LED.
    No, just no.

Especially when your headlights are non-HID friendly just like what the TS has.

Please don't encourage people to equip with HIDs as these can produce annoying glare that could possibly cause accidents, except when you have projectors.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    No, just no.

Especially when your headlights are non-HID friendly just like what the TS has.

Please don't encourage people to equip with HIDs as these can produce annoying glare that could possibly cause accidents, except when you have projectors.
    so, you stare at the headlights of an incoming vehicle? btw, there's a headlight question from the written driving test in the philippines. you should know what is it and what is the answer for it. it is the very basic in driving.

i am not encouraging anybody to get an HID, i am just giving him an option. how much is the guy going to get for the ordinary bulb? if he preferred the sylvnia hyperwhite, what is the difference between that one and an hid? that's right, NONE except that the sylvania is more expensive and the longetivity is shorter, plus it emits more heat than an hid, add to the fact that it is more power hungry. if the guy preferred the cheapest one, do you think that will last and will give a better lumination for dark night drives?

there's nothing wrong having an hid if the lumens is between 3000 and 5000. they are tolerable in the eyes. exceeding that is asking for trouble. and of course, you shouldn't be staring at the headlights.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Installing HIDs on headlights not made for them cause glare. Most of the time I have to look at the sidewalk two lanes away just to avoid getting blinded. Color temp does not count. It could be orange colored for all I care. The fact is it only goes to show that some people have more money than brains

Go for halogens. High output ones require ceramic sockets and relays and you run the risk of burning your headlights. If you really want HID get a PROPER conversion.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Where do you buy LED lights?