New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    for me its not a good idea...you know why? by the time na maghanap ka ng stock parts let say 3-5 yrs from now..mahihirapan ka and its gonna be expensive..
    is it hard to sell a civic when it includes aftermarket parts? im actually planning to sell it as is when the time comes.

you mean to say that its better to bring it back to stock when selling? im thinking that the buyer would be happier if i included the aftermarket parts.

saw some posts regarding stock parts of old generation civics and it looks like they are selling it cheap...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by grabber View Post
    is it hard to sell a civic when it includes aftermarket parts? im actually planning to sell it as is when the time comes.

you mean to say that its better to bring it back to stock when selling? im thinking that the buyer would be happier if i included the aftermarket parts.

saw some posts regarding stock parts of old generation civics and it looks like they are selling it cheap...
    Some, or maybe most buyers kasi they prefer stock especially kung di nila trip yung may mga aftermarket na na kinabit..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ah. i see. so thats good to know. maybe ill keep the stock parts nalang nga... hintayin ko lang kung may mag inquire pa. hehehe! by end of january keep ko nalang ung stock. thanks for the advices!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    most buyer prefer nila stock...you might end up selling your car with or without the aftermarket parts at the same price lang...thats what i did when i sold my city mas tumaas pa yung total amount , because of the aftermarket parts was sold separately

halimbawa

My City 97 cost 220t that time with all the aftermarket parts (rims,muffler,headers,headunit,speakers..etc)

tinanggal ko lahat and put it back to stock
    sold it for P215T

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    just keep your stock parts...later on you gonna need it...kasi pag naisipan mo ibenta yung kotse mo mas maganda ibalik mo sa stock then sell your aftermarket parts separately...
    +1 here. normally, buyers also prefer stock set cars, and besides you can still use your other aftermarket parts on your new car or sell them at a much higher price.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    just keep it,,,
    don't sell it...
    later on, you gonna use it...
    yeah!!! rock n roll

rap version

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    thanks a lot guys! apparently wala din naman gustong bumili ng stock parts ko.(maybe mali ang ad description? hehehe!) im giving the ads until end of the month to be sold. kung hindi mabenta talagang dapat ko nga siguro taguin para pag bebenta ko next time pwede mabalik sa stock.

more power to tsikot! hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
where can i sell my stock honda parts?