New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hi im just wondering were can i buy a engine in philippines? im planing to upgrade my stock engine. or do a swap engine.

thank you.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Sir, good evening and welcome to the forums!!

You can buy a used but good condition engine or do an engine swap in Banawe in Quezon City, there are tons of auto supply shops there. If you are willing to travel north, you can go to Apalit Pampanga. A lot of auto supply shops exist there.

Happy Shopping!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Sir, good evening and welcome to the forums!!

You can buy a used but good condition engine or do an engine swap in Banawe in Quezon City, there are tons of auto supply shops there. If you are willing to travel north, you can go to Apalit Pampanga. A lot of auto supply shops exist there.

Happy Shopping!
    thank you po. umm i just wanna find out, how much is the used engines cost in the philippines? cause im trying to see if its cheaper there or here on guam.
    anyway thanks for the info.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi Sir,

just curious why you want to replace your engine?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marlon_lax View Post
    hi im just wondering were can i buy a engine in philippines? im planing to upgrade my stock engine. or do a swap engine.

thank you.
    what kind of engine do you want to replace and what car you will replace an engine?
    Last edited by zap.FREEDOM; April 19th, 2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: mispelled

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Also sir changing an engine does come with its own set of headaches. if your engine is in good condition right now, I suggest you stick with it and just mod it to performance.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    i have a civic 93, and im runing a single cam D16Y7 engine. i already changed my engine once one year ago, it used to be a d15engine which is the stock engine for my car, and now i wanted a B SERIES engine, maybe a LS VTEC OR A GSR ENGINE.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    if your engine is ok...why change? if a simple overhaul would bring it back to its old glory...

but well if you have the molahh.. them mod it to the maxx. its your car your money and your choice

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Did you have looked US dealer to find their lowest pricing with used engine? Try looking with Google search to find pricing available in US along with Philippines auto store available online.
    It is much easier than to wait for a distributor quotes to make purchase your engine. Auto Information & Shopping | Auto Search Philippines 2013 and Used Engines | Hiperformer * Car & Truck Engine are the most known pages in their country to find used auto parts pricing and purchasing them online.

where can i buy a used but good condition engine?