New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Been wondering, what is the difference between a regular Vti and a Vti with SiR body? im planning to buy one and make it my first toy/everyday ride car after I decided to make my gas guzzling suv a sunday car

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ang regular VTi's and LXi's eh yung mga 1996-1997 model. Yung Red amber ang ilaw sa likod. May bumper mouldings pa sa harap at sa likod.

Yung sinasabing SiR body, yun yung kamukha ng SiR. Amber red na yung tail lights and wala nang mouldings AFAIK. 1998(cmiiw)-2000 lumabas ang mga model na 'to

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    SIR refers to the Civic variant that was sold from 99 to 2000 (none for 96-98). The biggest (and most obvious) difference bet. the other variant is DOHC VTEC engine, 15" alloy, front grille, etc.

SIR is an EK Civic. They all have the same body (from 96-2000). SIR (as well as the '99-'00 LXi and VTi) has the facelifted "look" (all 1999-2000 YM). It has different front and rear bumpers, front headlights, tailights, grille, trunk (due to taillight), trunk license garnish, hood (due to headlight), front fenders (due to headlight), etc.. compared to the 1996-98 year models.

what is a Honda Civic "SiR Body"?