New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mukhang may defect nga. kahit mahina makina dapat hindi mamamatay yung makina e. baka may sira yung sensors.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The weakest car I've ever driven, as far as power:weight ratio, was the Getz 1.1L. But give it enough gas and it will still deliver... eventually. I'm sure the '09 City 1.3L 'should' be able to handle most inclines without any major issues. How fast it can do it is another thing.

I would say that the TS's problems with their City is an isolated case. Honda should really get their heads out of their *$$3$ and deal with it. If it's a quality issue, they stand to gain from it if their QA can figure out how they got it wrong with this particular car.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    Bro unit nya lang ang may problem dyan. Imposible yan sa unit na OK ang condition, Alto nga nakakaakyat ng Baguio.
    Yup, unit nga lang niya, lemon nga talaga.

Baka kulang sa gas na pumapasok sa engine ah. I mean baka fuel pump, not sure though, or baka kailangan i-reset ECU, madaming pwedeng dahilan kasi eh.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marv0083 View Post
    Officemate ko naka 3 palit na sa honda he hired a lawyer to sue honda phil and charge them for every day they don't fix the car apparently they gave him a buy back option and some discounts for his new CRV his car was a Civic FD by the way then turned into a CRV with a 5 year warranty and lots of accessories then after a year his CRV now has some problems they can't fix again. He returned it to honda they offered buy back option hope this helps now he got his money but with depreciation
    Are you serious? Ang dami namang lemon ng Honda hahaha. Baka may lemon trees sila na pinapalaki hahaha. Of course yung ipinalit, ibebenta ulit nila, just reset the ODO to at least 10km in less than 15 minutes and detailing nalang.

Sabagay hit or miss talaga, lahat naman ng car manufacturers may "lemon" unit na lumalabas.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    or baka sa clutch? or meron ba kakaiba tunog sa makina? or parang nag hihingalo pag naka idle?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hehehehe they brag about the HP, pero they never mention the torque which is the stat we should be looking in this case. Also 100HP at what REVS??
    ... to the high heavens of the inner depth of the acceleratior! and there goes your FC! hehehehe... :peace:

i agree with spyro. yung alto nga pwedeng umakyat nga dito eh then the more we should have expectations on the City indeed.

i do hope the issue should be resolved quickly. If Honda is increasing the mileage coupled with wear and tear of that particular City through their guinea-pig experiments, malalaspag yung kotse na yan...

changing the unit MISMO is probably the best option if no resolution comes in 2-3 weeks time.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    baka naman diesel ang kinarga? baka akala eh common rail diesel na siya joke.

Like I said, hit or miss talaga ang "lemon" unit. Kapag sa iyo napatapat, hindi ka sinwerte. Malaking pera pa naman ang inilalabas kapag kotse ang binibili.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    impossible fuel pump, na re-rev yun car e.
    Nangangamoy = Clutch. Feeling ko lng, transmission problem, Clutch is sliding.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    impossible fuel pump, na re-rev yun car e.
    Nangangamoy = Clutch. Feeling ko lng, transmission problem, Clutch is sliding.
    your right, kasi kung fuel pump kaagad, idle palang mamamatay na. possible clutch pero.....

a sliding clutch hindi magreresulta na palagi kang mamamatayan I assure you this. Ganito kasi pag sliding clutch, kunwari nasa inclined road ka. You rev as hard as you can, pero umaatras ka pa rin kahit dis-engaged ang clutch mo while reving hard. (galit makina tapos kahit naka-kambyo eh parang neutral lang hehe)

How about distributor? Kulang sa daloy ng kuryente? ewan dapat kasi makita din natin personally yung car para ma-assess din natin talaga.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Baka nasa bandang unahan ng fuel tank ang fuel pump ng City 2009, tapos kakaunti na lang ang gas sa tank nung time na inaakyat nila?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
What can we do with a Honda City 2009 Lemon?