New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    Paps stock pa din yung header ko eh.. Wala pong bitawan sa San Pedro, dumadayo pa sila sa Sta Rosa at Calamba .. May iba namang grupo from Silang, Cavite na okay kausap and would race just for fun (without pink slips or cash whatsoever) ..

I think even Alabang boys would check the place sometimes...

sige sige paps. try namin mga minsan. san na ba takbuhan ngayon sa manila? matagal tagal na ko hindi nakakaluwas paps e. bc s work e. balita ko wala na daw sa macapagal diba? kwento ka naman kung san. hehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Yung white plains hindi ko alam kung meron pa rin.Kung wala na sa macapagal sa libis na yun.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pagkakaalam ko sa Libis ata nalipat noong naghigpit sa Macapagal.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    May checkpoint na ata sa Macapagal.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hehe mini me :D ph15 head d15b block = trash haha
    mag d15b engine swap k nlng sir handa mo lng budget mo ng 70-80k
    30k = d15b engine
    20k = labor
    8k = gas tank
    ung 10-20k handa mo nlng hehe kasi baka may kung ano ano pang pakabit sayu hehe

btw never underestimate sohc =)) maraming sohc ang tumatalo ng b16 haha

last nasa driver ren un hehe pag magaling bumitaw di n mahahabol ng isa pag naka layu na :P

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Going back at this thread, missing my Civic!

It's been a year and three months since the last feat against a red Vios on EDSA-Slex!

May nakapag-swap na ba ng Honda engine sa Mazda?

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    cold air intake pa lang yang 15k. lol

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Mazda Frankenstein I heard of locally is a 20v Toyota swap into a Mazda3.

There is a guy who swapped a D16 into his Familia/Protege in the US on one of my Mazda boards... Which I think is kinda.... Derh... If you're going to waste money swapping, might as well get a freaking SR20 or B16.

Lots of great Mazda engines out there for swapping if you know how to look. Problem is, the modern ones from the Mazdaspeed3 and 6 have complicated body control modules, which means swapping requires not just the harness, but the submodules, as well.
    Last edited by niky; May 25th, 2011 at 10:40 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    How much cost kaya to start a go-cart park? Not included land cost since let say, meron available na land?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Expect to spend a few million pesos for paving, if you're going to do it right and expect your track to last a while. Then you'll need to line the edges of the track and the wall barriers with old tires for safety. If it's a small track, siguro not so much for the paving... but you will still need to erect barriers and a fence.

The karts themselves, you can get secondhand or Chinese-made for around 100-150k each... Don't need to be the fancy shifter karts... the CVT ones will do.

You'll need to buy drums for fuel, tools, spares, helmets, maybe set up some floodlights for night racing, to maximize the time you can stay open.

Not really necessary to have a timing system, but it will help bring people in. And having a lap-record scoreboard will encourage repeat customers who will be trying to beat the record.

Big problem of every operator, really, is space and pavement. Very hard to make a profit compared to the cost of setting up if you have to build, which is why some operate in old parking lots. There are lots of empty spaces, actually, in Clark that are paved and would be perfect for this, but your market may be very small.

Best to find an old, disused parking area in the city... or try to rent out one from a mall with more space than it needs. (Some have lots that almost never fill up).
    Last edited by niky; May 25th, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
want to start racing little help.. ??