New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I heard that Bold Beige Metallia is gaining orders in Honda... Hindi ba DOM looks... Pwede bang pormahan din yun?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I heard that Bold Beige Metallic is gaining orders in Honda... Hindi ba DOM looks... Pwede bang pormahan din yun?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    My personal choice would be "Habanero Red" why?? because malayo pa yung car kita na agad especially at night and with heavy rains, low visibility makikita mo agad or ma spot mo kahit malayo pa...

I avoid black colors why??? Based on accident records yung color black mahirap ma spot sa gabi lalo na kung malakas ang ulan, low visibility, no fog lamps, pag walang ilaw sa parking lot misan yung mga color black na sasakyan may mga dents, scratch caused by some drivers na walang backing-sensor...also black color is hard to maintain.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe you can provide a link to that "study" on accident records based on car color,... it's simply too easy to say things without proper basis.

Also, my personal car is black but ALL of it's accidents (3) since it was new happened during the day time and on the road.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want a color that is easy to maintain and hides dirt well, get silver or grey.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Alam ko sa studies ang prone sa accident is Red. Even you call any casa pinakamarami is Red. May nabasa ako sa Internet about that bakit prone sa accidnet ang Red.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by h0tgunn View Post
    Alam ko sa studies ang prone sa accident is Red. Even you call any casa pinakamarami is Red. May nabasa ako sa Internet about that bakit prone sa accidnet ang Red.
    Exactly...

And here is a study to justify that:

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...=table&id=tbl1

The link opens a table like the one below:

You can see that red color gets more accidents than black.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    i'll go for habi red.. kasi habi red ang civic ko.. hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Brothers - Sino na kaya meron Bold Beige Metallic. Pang old man ba dating or pwede rin elegant yet sporty...... Mabenta daw kasi ngayon.....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^^^ Sorry, but the other columns are gibberish to me. Where is it stated that the actual population of the cars of each color are considered?

For all we know, they probably have 500 white cars for every 100 silver cars on the streets. That would typically arrive to a conclusion that white cars are statistically more prone to accidents, not because of their color, but because of their greater number to start with.

EDIT: Here's another article about the subject, answering my question.
    http://www.landtransport.govt.nz/fas...e-colours.html

"Swedish study shows black is a risky colour"

"US study shows red, white and blue safer"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Vote: Habanero Red or Crystal Black for City 09