New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi Everyone, just an update, I got my GE last week at Honda Makati, So far everything turned out well for the freebies. Except for some bubbles in the Tint and the additional payment for the LTO since I opted for different ending plate. But that's ok. as long as walang prob yung car.

But I have a minor complaint, I hear some noises at the back of the car seems like some plastic trims are vibrating when you some hit some bumps on the road. Anyone experiencing this?

as for the foglights it will be available soon for the 1.3 variant.

Hopefully when my GE is undergoing its 1k PMS they would really secure those damn bolts!
    *gti277: It's a good idea to report that to them so that it can be avoided and keep us honda owners safe.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    As pointed out by a previous thread and Many many many Honda Enthusiast/lovers. Never Go for AYALA group honda dealers. Yuchengco Group still the best Honda Dealers here. My sister got her GE from Honda Kalookan and we are very very satisfied with their before sales, during sales and after sales support. they even re-do/fix the side skirt which we managed to scratch due lack of turn space on an island on a village.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71069

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    double post
    Last edited by Haruto; April 13th, 2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: double post

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marksmaya View Post
    ...But I have a minor complaint, I hear some noises at the back of the car seems like some plastic trims are vibrating when you some hit some bumps on the road. Anyone experiencing this?
    bro, most likely yun ung red/blue honda (euro-sized) plate... you can either remove the one at the back na lang or put a rubber/tape in between...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    *meloforma: Thanks for the advice check ko later.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Very disappointed with HONDA Phil.