New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i have owned a 02city 96civic lxi owned 09civic vti lahat may gastos after buying it. have your mind set na you are buying a used car so sigurado may gastos. just how much? it depends. if this is your first buy be very very careful sa sales talk. always remember hard earned money yan so you take charge kailangan yun honest seller. if you think you are being dupe drop it find another one. i got the city after 1 month of looking gastos about 40k.sold the city found the lxi after 3 months gastos 10k sold it and got the vti after 8 months gastos 20k. best buy civic vti madyo mahal ko nakuha pero walang sakit sa ulo inside and out my neighbor got his 96vti for 100k gastos also 100k din and counting . lesson DO NOT RUSH. if you need more talk we can do it over the phone give me your mobile ( smart tnt or sun only) ako tatawag sa yo. dami ko ng experience pag bili ng used car share ko lang sa yo

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    city type z is relatively easy to maintain and doesn't cost that much. at least from my experience, that's the case.
    bought a used 2002 model back in 2012 and spent about 20k initially for top overhaul, change fluids and belts, etc. in 5 years had to replace some suspension and aircon parts amounting to about 60k total. the good thing is hindi ako tinirik, although there was a close call when the thermostat got busted but i was able to get to a gas station when i noticed the rising temp gauge.

all in all, i'd say it's a good first car. di masakit masyado pag nababangga, easy to maintain, decent power for its weight, good fuel efficiency, and very good visibility both front and back. space is ok too for a subcompact. purchased it 200k back then so assuming i spent another 120k for maintenance, 320k over 5 years without major issues is not bad in my opinion considering i use it every weekday at a pace of about 40kms per day.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Hi po mga Master!

Patulong naman po. I'm gonna change my wheels due to a bengkong sa isang wheel (aftermarket wheel na sya nung nabili ko ang car, a ce28 copy). I'm planning to get a Rota Slipstream (flat black or gun metallic) or a Grid 1 (gun metallic).

I need your opinions kung what would look good on my black car, what should I do with the old wheels and a rough estimate sa cost. Both old and new wheels would be 15's and I'll be using the same tires since bagong palit ko pa lang sya last Oct 2018 (tire prod dates are 2018). TIA po. [emoji4]

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_angas View Post
    Hi po mga Master!

Patulong naman po. I'm gonna change my wheels due to a bengkong sa isang wheel (aftermarket wheel na sya nung nabili ko ang car, a ce28 copy). I'm planning to get a Rota Slipstream (flat black or gun metallic) or a Grid 1 (gun metallic).

I need your opinions kung what would look good on my black car, what should I do with the old wheels and a rough estimate sa cost. Both old and new wheels would be 15's and I'll be using the same tires since bagong palit ko pa lang sya last Oct 2018 (tire prod dates are 2018). TIA po. [emoji4]

Bronze goes very well w/ black.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    White/silver also looks good on a black car. Though the white is a dirt/dust magnet.

You can try wheels with grey spokes & chrome lips. Period correct naman for your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The trusty office TypeZ (a nonCVT) currently wears silver MINI Cooper R81(aka Imola/Holies/PepperPot) wheels. Specs: 15x5.5/ 4x100/et45, weight: 5.45kg

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like someone’s taking care of that typez. May ilaw pa sa front bumpers.

Forgot what thats called. [emoji16]

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post

Cornering lights

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post

Thanks...This was made before the 'disposable' era. Among those that built faith in the Honda badge. It reciprocates well what lil care one gives. A perfect loyal hobo keeper.[emoji4]
    The bumper? You mean the side marker, sir? Sirkosero is right...cornering.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Thanks mga master sa input! Sana marestore ko yung type zko to its former glory bago magend ang 2019. Haha. Paunti unti lang kasi kaya ko.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast