New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello all!

This is my first time to post here,. I would just want to get an opinion from you guys regarding to where I would go for a tune up.

First is in Honda S.P.A. wherein their estimate cost would be P5,800 all in. My second choice would be in Speedlab for P2,400 (Motul oil, oil filter, and labor), air filter would be a separate cost(I prefer K/N, Honda doesn't have this).

Can you help me out with my inquiry? The make of my car is a Honda Civic 1.8S with 21km mileage.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    you could also try Speedyfix if you are near mandaluyong area. check out their royal purple package.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    You can get the air filter separately naman. lalo na pag drop in replacement ang binili mo.

Motul and royal purple are good oils naman.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Of course, casa would be more expensive. Me, I live close to Honda SPA so I always have my PMS there, and pwede pa ko umuwi sa min if may repairs. Mga taga-Honda QAve din staff dun. Parts are readily available..pag out of stock,they get parts from QAve.

Haven't been to speedy fix kasi nga malayo sa amin. I'll bet na ok na ok talaga sa speedy if you're near the area like what sir Gotch* said.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ok naman kay speedyfix. done my change oil there last january and ok naman ang royal purple oil, very ok...

Tune up/Change oil preference