New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    normal lang yang taas-baba ng coolant level sa reservoir. palipat-lipat lang si coolant, between the reservoir and the radiator.
    as long as you are not losing coolant. observe for a few days, if you are really loosing coolant and you have to add more. good cooling systems hardly need topping-up for months to years.

water from the tambucho, is normal, during the first few minutes of starting.
    sir pano po kung dun sa reservoir kapag ina accelerate yung sasakyan meron mga bubbles na lumalabas? napansin ko din po sa tambutso kahit matagal na umaandar meron pa din moist na naiipon para meron tumulo na tubig ( meron po takip tambutso
    bumabanga muna kaya pababa labas) pwede pa po ba gamitin ng gamitin sasakyan?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomar_05 View Post
    sir pano po kung dun sa reservoir kapag ina accelerate yung sasakyan meron mga bubbles na lumalabas? napansin ko din po sa tambutso kahit matagal na umaandar meron pa din moist na naiipon para meron tumulo na tubig ( meron po takip tambutso
    bumabanga muna kaya pababa labas) pwede pa po ba gamitin ng gamitin sasakyan?
    pak! thigh!
    you probably have a leak!
    your combusted gases are entering your coolant passages, and your coolant is entering the combustion chamber.

if you keep on using it, it will probably get worse, if you don't overheat your engine first, because of coolant loss.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    pak! thigh!
    you probably have a leak!
    your combusted gases are entering your coolant passages, and your coolant is entering the combustion chamber.

if you keep on using it, it will probably get worse, if you don't overheat your engine first, because of coolant loss.
    Oops how much po estimated cost nang pagpapalit ng head gasket? may nakita ako yung head gasket sealant hinahalo sa coolant, effective po ba yun?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Oops how much po estimated cost nang pagpapalit ng head gasket? may nakita ako yung head gasket sealant hinahalo sa coolant, effective po ba yun?
    you will clog up your cooling system...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    may nabibili naman na pioneer brand, less than 200 php lang naman yun, parang paste. yun nalang gamitin mo

6. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    you will clog up your cooling system...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    ay ganun po ba sir, naku baka pati cooling system masira pala. thank you po

7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    may nabibili naman na pioneer brand, less than 200 php lang naman yun, parang paste. yun nalang gamitin mo
    sir ninja yun po gagamitin na gasket yung pioneer brand if incase tatagal po ba yun? thakn you

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    sir ninja yun po gagamitin na gasket yung pioneer brand if incase tatagal po ba yun? thakn you
    may nabasa ako na yun ang gamit nya (sa tipidpc IIRC). tapos parang maintenance nya na every 2 years yata nilalagyan nya ulit.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    white smoke from the exhaust, sounds like coolant (water) leaking into the cylinder.

check if you are losing coolant.

if you are losing coolant:
    your cylinder head isn't sitting well. did they machine the head, because it may have wrapped a bit when the engine over-heated?
    your head gasket is defective.
    they installed the cylinder head and gasket, with less than ideal results.
    that second engine block might have come from an overheat also!!! did they machine the top, so's the cylinder head can sit perfectly?
    you might have a crack in that second engine block, causing coolant to leak into the cylinder.

i am not familiar with those engine blocks. are they that easily swap-able?
    I used the old head but new block(surplus from japan). Issue is everytime I bring it to the mechanic there is no smoke. Even if we rev it on high rpm. Its an intermittent issue that I notice that happens if I have passengers on the back or when the weather is cold.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234