Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Just don't overdo it, bro!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    Just don't overdo it, bro!

I don't have plans in modifying it yet. I guess money is the primary issue hehe.. I just want to get the most out of my baby in terms of performance and fuel efficiency. And I also do hope it doesn't stall on me.

Another question bros, what do you check in your rides before you take it to the streets to ensure that your cars won't stall in the middle of the road?

TIA!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by r1chm0nd View Post
    I don't have plans in modifying it yet. I guess money is the primary issue hehe.. I just want to get the most out of my baby in terms of performance and fuel efficiency. And I also do hope it doesn't stall on me.

Another question bros, what do you check in your rides before you take it to the streets to ensure that your cars won't stall in the middle of the road?

TIA!!

you can try speedyfix

http://www.speedyfixph.com/

tune up and overall check up

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by r1chm0nd View Post

TIA!!
    Pop the hood sir, check the level of your fluids: clutch,brake,PS, engine oil, radiator and it's reservoir.. check your brakes, buckle up and drive defensively

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    boss after mo ma maintain ang engines,suspension,electricals,aircon punta ka sa detailing thread i'm sure you'll love your car even more

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    you will definitely love this car if proper tune up because you can get better fuel consumption compare with other 1.6 engine...mine i can get 11-13km/liter combined of city and highway, take note that here in our place in laguna have many up/down hills....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    you can try speedyfix

http://www.speedyfixph.com/

tune up and overall check up
    Sir how much would it cost me for this?

*everyone - Thanks for replying! More power to tsikot! I really learned a lot from you guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Tips on How to Take Care of My ESi