New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Buhayin ko lang po uli itong thread . . .

Nabangga ang SX8 ko kanina lang. The right fender, right headlight, and front bumper were wrecked. The shop's estimate is 25K. Replacement kasi lahat, ayaw ko ng pukpok at masilya. Here's my question:

Uubra po ba na isalpak namin ang front bumper at crystallized headlights ng Type Z (face-lifted version)? Nais ko kasing i-upgrade and itsura.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    Buhayin ko lang po uli itong thread . . .

Nabangga ang SX8 ko kanina lang. The right fender, right headlight, and front bumper were wrecked. The shop's estimate is 25K. Replacement kasi lahat, ayaw ko ng pukpok at masilya. Here's my question:

Uubra po ba na isalpak namin ang front bumper at crystallized headlights ng Type Z (face-lifted version)? Nais ko kasing i-upgrade and itsura.
    Pareho lang naman yung mga kabit eh. You'd have to change the whole front fascia though, which includes the hood. And then also the rear kundi baduy ang dating...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pati po pala hood kasama sa dapat palitan if ever. I didn't even considered the outcome if untouched yung rear . . .

Thanks for the feedback, I find it very helpful and gave me more things to think about.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    Pati po pala hood kasama sa dapat palitan if ever. I didn't even considered the outcome if untouched yung rear . . .

Thanks for the feedback, I find it very helpful and gave me more things to think about.
    Hehe~ Palitan mo na! Trade in mo yung parts para mas makakamura. Older model car parts are hard to source, and therefore very welcome nowadays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12