New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Oh well,- it seems mas mahal pa ring i-repair ang 'defective' CVT hanggang ngayon.... Kawawa naman ang makakabili niyan....

Bro., glenboy09,- are you the first owner of the car? Did you follow the prescribed maintenance by Honda?

9909:gotcha:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sir CVT,

2nd owner po ako.. babae yung unang owner. binenta sa akin kasi nag migrate na siya pa-canada. di ko alam ang history ng auto. Mahal ko na ang kotse sir.. hehehe..
    Ok naman nga kasi ang performance at fuel efficient pa. Yun lang talaga ang problema ko.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Mga Sir,

Ok na ngayon ang oto ko.. nawala na ang kadyot nya.. hopefully mgtuloy siya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Odd.

CVTs doesnt even have 'real' gears to suffer from jerking.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    basti08

-What do you think cause/s the jerking? And one thing more, is the idling problem also related with this transmission problem?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Im no good at this since although I have matic cars now, none of them is CVT.
    Try draining the CVTF, dont forget to refill with proper fluids. Use only CVTF.

Of course, it would be better to have Honda check your car.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Thanks Basti. I have a bad experience dealing with casa personnel. And most of the time they're just ignoring customers' concerns. I had heard a lot of bad experiences with them. They are looking particularly for those people they think they can earn money. In other words, they are not customer service oriented. Am I speaking too biased? Well that's simply because of what I had experienced with them. Hopefully that would not happened to other Honda owners..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glenboy09 View Post
    Thanks Basti. I have a bad experience dealing with casa personnel. And most of the time they're just ignoring customers' concerns. I had heard a lot of bad experiences with them. They are looking particularly for those people they think they can earn money. In other words, they are not customer service oriented. Am I speaking too biased? Well that's simply because of what I had experienced with them. Hopefully that would not happened to other Honda owners..
    AFAIK, my brother also said that.. he has a Honda City Type Z... he had a simple scheduled oil change and tune-up.. madami nang sinabi ang casa... dapat daw palitan ito.. palitan yun.. good thing my brother knows engines.. which he already know na maayos pa yung sinasabing mga parts.. yes there were wear and tear sa sinasabing parts but still... they will still last. no need to change 'yet'

Im sure there are mechanics that are knowledgable with these kind of issues... continue to reasearch and ask people.. malay mo may tao dito or makilala kang galing honda..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    olidotcom - yup.. I had may cousin fix my car. He's a genius when it comes to car trouble shooting.. He used to decline honda cars repair but he eventually gone through fixing big problems. There is one time that he changed cylinder head gasket alone! I saw how tedious changing of cylinder head gasket. I prefer going to him than dealing with honda people. They are the the so called "expert" but majority of them are just pretending and are working only for the money!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sudden speed change (kadyot) sa IDSI 03 (matic)