New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ended my car hunting last week and bought one used on impulse.

my choices were:

1. cefiro 97-98 (in the end, the FC figures quoted by other owners scared me).
    2. toyota lovelife (too small...)
    3. civic 99 (hard to find a decent unit)

any info, particular quirks or anything else about the 2003 civic vti-s (ES) would be appreciated. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Call up Honda and give them your VIN (the chassis number) and ask if your car is part of either the recall on cam position sensors or fuel tank straps. Otherwise, you should have no problems. The VTi-S is a decent car, with good power, though not as exciting as other variants of the Civic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Call up Honda and give them your VIN (the chassis number) and ask if your car is part of either the recall on cam position sensors or fuel tank straps. Otherwise, you should have no problems. The VTi-S is a decent car, with good power, though not as exciting as other variants of the Civic.
    thanks... i was kinda hoping someone would say its a good car, instead of a lemon, haha

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hindi naman lemon. Both issues are recall issues and should have been covered under warranty, if your car was part of the recall batch. Otherwise, it's a pretty painless vehicle.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Soliciting comments - 2003Honda Civic VTI-S