New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I've just noticed on every car finder ads that many pre-owned Honda cars sell than other Japanese car models. What maybe the reason behind this? is there something wrong with honda? Or is it because parts and maintenance of honda is too expensive?

I am planning to buy a 2nd hand one, so please help me guys if what would be the best model I should buy. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    maybe coz resale value is high while other brands have poor resale value causing the owner to keep using it instead

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Maybe because between 96-01, there were more Honda Civics sold than Toyota Corollas or Nissan Sentras or Mitsubishi Lancers.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tinalo ng civic ang sedan market from 94 to 2001 ata. ngaun lang naman naging conscious mga buyers to try other sedan brands.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Just my opinion...

Maintaining a 1996-2001 civic this day is far cheaper than 3-5 years ago because of the availability of parts replacement that rival expensive OEM... ...

...which also means that maintenance expense of this car is not far cry as same year corollas\mazdas\nissans...

...which leads to added demand on this car in the market...

...which inevitably leads to your observation, jey_di_es

Selling pre-owned honda cars