New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1485 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 138514351475148114821483148414851486 LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,850 of 14858
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ok na yung EFB for regular start stop applications. The ones that don't have regenerative braking. One advantage of AGM over EFB is they are totally acid vapor free. EFBs still emit a bit of acid vapor from the vents, regular batteries more so.

Ok din yung EFB if you hardly use the car. Mas matagal madischarge. Or if you have a lot of aftermarket electric accessories. AGM is even better but ang laki kasi ng price jump vs EFB so hindi sulit.

AGMs are usually OE for luxury cars like Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, etc.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    same lang yan sir.. mas matibay lang AGM batt compared sa flooded battery.. pero walang magiging effect sa charging if you use AGM battery.. mostly yan ang recommended battery sa mga cars with i-stop feature since the car will utilize the battery more when i-stop is activated (accessories will run on batt)
    Salamat Sir Yapoy! Walang difference sa charging system ang AGM, yon ang hinahanap ko na assurance. And as you said, mas durable kesa sa flooded stock battery. Stay safe po. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Ok na yung EFB for regular start stop applications. The ones that don't have regenerative braking. One advantage of AGM over EFB is they are totally acid vapor free. EFBs still emit a bit of acid vapor from the vents, regular batteries more so.

Ok din yung EFB if you hardly use the car. Mas matagal madischarge. Or if you have a lot of aftermarket electric accessories. AGM is even better but ang laki kasi ng price jump vs EFB so hindi sulit.

AGMs are usually OE for luxury cars like Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, etc.
    Thank you for giving me fresh tidbits to digest! So the EFB is mid level between the more expensive AGM and the regular flooded cell batteries.

Car is matic transmission (no push starts) and the possibility of low battery voltages due to infrequent use (pandemic lockdowns) is real. These 2 factors somehow triggered the planned upgrade to AGM due to its noted voltage retention coupled with its durabilty vs regular batteries.

But then again, your advice re EFB seems the best upgrade alternative since car naman has no start-stop. EFB cheaper than AGM yet retains most of the latter's characteristics.

Again thanks to you, Sir, EFB looks like a winner.

Btw, any ballpark estimates of EFB durability compared to the 3-year ave. life of stock flooded batteries?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hindi ko na recognize iyong bagong honda city. Akala ko kahapon iyong pre-mmc na 10th gen na civic na simplified or tempered down.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Anybody tried replacing rear break light for a 2013 honda jazz? Check youtube and its mostly twist and turn but mine isnt.20220109_130117.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    Anybody tried replacing rear break light for a 2013 honda jazz? Check youtube and its mostly twist and turn but mine isnt.20220109_130117.jpg

whypo?
    what did you do?
    i youtubed, and it looked easy enough.

my guess is,
    yours wouldn't turn.
    maybe you were turning it the wrong way?
    if things are stuck, maybe a squirt of wd40 will help vastly?
    Last edited by dr. d; January 9th, 2022 at 02:35 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post

Natanggal na ang bulb at bulb holder?
    Mukhang twist type iyong bulb holder.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    The 2 holes that are open is for the signal light and reverse. I already removed that. The open socket is the one for the break light but the bulb is not connected directly to that socket. You can see a wire going somewhere. I removed the screws and I don't see anything that can be remove.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    whypo?
    what did you do?
    i youtubed, and it looked easy enough.

my guess is,
    yours wouldn't turn.
    maybe you were turning it the wrong way?
    if things are stuck, maybe a squirt of wd40 will help vastly?
    Doc, the signal and reverse are the ones that you can twist. In youtube even the break lights is also twist and turn.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Brake light bulbs not break [emoji28]. The one that is circled is where the socket comes in but I think the bulb is in the lower circle. img_20220109_134521.jpg