New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1481 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 138114311471147714781479148014811482148314841485 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,810 of 14858
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
    Gud day jazz owners. I got my wife a 2nd hand 2011 1.5v model for her to start learning to drive. Yung nabili namin sobrang lakas sa gas nasa 6-7 lang ang average sa gauge. I tried manually computing pero halos ganun pa rin nakakadalawang full tank pa lang kami and ako pa nagdadrive mostly trapik kami sa edsa. Ano kaya possible na may issue? Naka 195/60/16 na tyres kung di ako nagkakamali
    Seems about normal since you are driving stop and go along EDSA. You can try to drive early morning around 1-4am around Metro Manila or go on a trip SLEX or NLEX at speed between 60-80 and see how the fuel consumption is then. Also follow the recommended tire pressure sa door jamb.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gud day jazz owners. I got my wife a 2nd hand 2011 1.5v model for her to start learning to drive. Yung nabili namin sobrang lakas sa gas nasa 6-7 lang ang average sa gauge. I tried manually computing pero halos ganun pa rin nakakadalawang full tank pa lang kami and ako pa nagdadrive mostly trapik kami sa edsa. Ano kaya possible na may issue? Naka 195/60/16 na tyres kung di ako nagkakamali
    unfortunately, di talaga siya ganon katipid like the 1st gen.. i think the best i did before was 9km/l travelling from antipolo to mandaluyong and back, morning rush hour pero sometimes i go home ng madaling araw kaya maluwag.. my sister has also the same car, ganyan din fuel consumption niya (taytay to ortigas)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_d View Post
    Seems about normal since you are driving stop and go along EDSA. You can try to drive early morning around 1-4am around Metro Manila or go on a trip SLEX or NLEX at speed between 60-80 and see how the fuel consumption is then. Also follow the recommended tire pressure sa door jamb.

So normal lang sa jazz ganitong consumption sir? May 09 city rin kami same 1.5 engine and never bumaba sa 8.5 ang consumption harabas na yun ha. Thinking of changing the spark plugs pero wala naman erratic idling

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    thats normal..i had one for 4 years...minsan mas mababa pa

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Aww never did research bago kami bumili. Anyway at least its good to know na wala namang major problem si car. Nakakapagtaka lang na si city same engine mas mabigat pa body pero mas matipid. Something to do with the ecu mapping cguro. Anyways, salamat sa inputs nyo at least naliwanagan na hindi kami nagiisa haha

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Aww never did research bago kami bumili. Anyway at least its good to know na wala namang major problem si car. Nakakapagtaka lang na si city same engine mas mabigat pa body pero mas matipid. Something to do with the ecu mapping cguro. Anyways, salamat sa inputs nyo at least naliwanagan na hindi kami nagiisa haha
    Same engine and same platform ba? Are both cars bone stock or you have mods? The Jazz and City of the same generation and engine should weigh about the same. Performance and fuel consumption should be about even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    So normal lang sa jazz ganitong consumption sir? May 09 city rin kami same 1.5 engine and never bumaba sa 8.5 ang consumption harabas na yun ha. Thinking of changing the spark plugs pero wala naman erratic idling
    I guess you can try to have the PMS done sa Honda for all the items. Air filter/AT Fluid/Engine Oil/Spark Plugs/Fuel Filter. If the PMS was not done maybe the fuel consumption can improve.

Our 1.5 Jazz average is around 10-11km per Liter, but we use mostly Skyway to work or expressway during off hours. We dont drive it gently though.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Saan po kaya location of engine coolant temperature (ECT) sensor sa Jazz 1.5AT 2010 2nd gen.?

Radiator fan not working properly so I want to test ECT. While on the subject, location din po kaya ng radiator fan relay?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Honda Jazz/Fit 2nd gen Relays Identification and Locations. #hondajazz

https://youtu.be/fQtuNzW5FKY

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hello! May nakapagtry na ba sainyo gumamit ng ibang brand ng coolant particularly yung reco cool na nabibili sa shell? Wala ba kayong naging problema in terms of the aluminum parts? Also ilang kms/years ang replace interval nyo using that coolant? Gusto ko sanang itry yung reco cool dahil tumawag ako sa Honda SPA at sabi nung nakausap ko bawal na mag take out ng coolant, gusto ko pa namang may stock palagi para madali mag top up, hassle sa part ko kung pupunta pa ako sakanila para lang mag top up. Thanks guys!