New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 1486 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I'm not a total fan of the new GE Jazz's styling. The new beak just looks somewhat wrong, coupled with "ipis" headlights.

Also, it's very easy to screw up the GE's looks by adding bodykits. I saw the first Mugen bodykits and the GE Jazz looked like a super squished dumpling The later Mugen Fit F154SC bodykit looks much better though.

Interior looks much better than before but as with most new cars now replacing the audio HU will be a headache.

I'm glad Honda tried to address the firm ride, we'll see if it truly does ride any better. But overall I still prefer the outgoing GD-series Jazz.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Danda danda. Kakasya kaya budget? Hope they don't drastically increase the price.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    the interior looks better than the previous model.. kaso parang hindi gaano ma-appeal yung styling nyan ngayon unlike the GD fit.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ang gandang salagubang naman nito :bwahaha:

Sa tingin nyo magkano kaya price nito?

Kasi yung pinakamura na 8th gen na Civic eh 777 thou......Sa Fit kaya?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually the FD Civic's price has been moved up now and the cheapest variant is P810K. I think the new Jazz could be one of the factors (although the Civic itself got some improvements) to the adjustment as to not overlap the Civic's price.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Kelan kaya ang release date nito? I'm still waiting for this new GE Jazz (tama b? hehe)

Magkano kaya difference between the GD and GE jazz?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I'm hoping prices will remain roughly the same. Mechanically the GD and GE aren't very different from each other; most of the change is concentrated in the engines' cylinder heads, a new torque converter on the CVTs, and perhaps slight fettling of the suspension.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    overall body rigidity increased by 160++%

now thats a big improvement from our current GDs.

I bet this'll sell really well.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The new Fit/Jazz still looks a bit odd, but at least its now a bit sleeker...
    The wheelbase has been stretched by 50mm(1.9 inches) and now measures 2500mm(98.4 inches).
    Last edited by AG4; February 26th, 2008 at 04:10 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    overall body rigidity increased by 160++%

now thats a big improvement from our current GDs.
    Even with the raised rigidity, the inevitable weight gain is kept to just 22 lb.

Impressive too but I worry that this weight-saving came at the expense of the spare tire. JDM GE Fits are shod with run-flat tires; the old spare tire well in the back has become an extension of the rear load bay for deep loads.

Uh-oh.