New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sa tingin ko tama lang yung hinaing ng TS, merry christmas tol, i hope your new year will be better

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Kung kukuha kayo ng Toyota, kumuha kayo ng 2nd hand na bigbody.

Kahit sinong mekaniko makakagawa nun, at piso isang tumpok ang presyo ng piyesa. Figuratively speaking of course.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Update:

After last friday's dissapointment. we followed-up on the status of our car yesterday and today. to our dismay, the SA just faxed the request to the insurance company this morning. right now, we are still waiting for a reply from the insurance company on whether the fax has been received and has been assigned to the proper adjuster.

my God, after all the delays, i was expecting that the SA should have contacted and faxed the necessary papers last friday to atleast make-up for their mistake. but no, wala talaga. di ko naman ini-expect na ma release yung kotse this year. alam ko na next year na talaga. i just expect that they should have done something on their part to do whatever is in their control faster. this honda dealership continues to amaze me on how bad there service is. sana matapos na ito.

to date, my wife and i haved decided to request a formal written explanation from the dealership for the delay. we would just like to verify whether they could put in writing their claim that the insurance company barred them from dismantling the vehicle to make a proper inspection of the damage. if they do, then atleast mayroon kami maipapakita sa insurance company when we make a complain.

i feel that we have to make an effort to make a formal complaint so that this honda dealerships be pushed to improve their service.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I think your problem isn't Honda or the dealership but an incompetent SA. Regardless of what make vehicle you buy or what dealership you go to if the SA is as incompetent as the one you have you'll have the same problems. As for taking vehicles to the dealership unless it's a warranty work I opt to DIY or take it to a competent mechanic outside of the dealership
    Last edited by redorange; December 29th, 2009 at 06:33 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    when everything fails, there must be a reason for the delay and that reason could be a blessing to you, think in a positive way.

just my 2 cents....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ArarroM37 View Post
    when everything fails, there must be a reason for the delay and that reason could be a blessing to you, think in a positive way.

just my 2 cents....
    i agree with you. i'm having a hard time being positive, pero i'm making progress.

were just filing a complaint to help improve the service of this dealership. sometimes its necessary that those who are accountable be called to attention regarding their mistakes. in the end, if they improve their service, lahat tayo panalo.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    yevoy! happy new year to all

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    update:

happy new year to all.

i was hoping that this year would start on a positive note with my car getting released this week. sadly, mukhang mayroon pang pahabol. after literally micro managing, our SA last week just to get a simple request to be written and faxed to the insurance company (would you believe, it took three days). there was something more. since the ball is now on the hands of the insurance company and all repairs are at a standstill, until they issue an LOA, we made the effort of contacting the insurance company to follow-up on the request today. my wife talked to the insurance adjuster and she found out that the radiator, which is supposedly to be the cause of the delay of the release of our car last year, has been included in the second LOA which was released last year. the problem was that it was not ordered as the initial quote given by the dealership to the insurance company of 9000 pesos suddenly changed to 12000 pesos. now, a third LOA is being requested to cover for this change in price. according to the insurance adjuster this is quite unusual, especially the very big jump in price. fortunately, the insurance adjuster took the initiative to iron things out with the dealership and a third LOA is on its way.

right now, i really don't know if the change in price is valid. because based on my experience in other industries, a quote usually has a period of validity and within this valid period, you are obligated to stick to whatever price you quoted.

in the end, if there are anyone among you who are from cavite and you are going to get your honda car repaired. i suggest that it would be worth your time to drive a little farther to manila to have it serviced. believe me, you would never like to be in the same situation as i am.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    So Honda Las Pinas o Cavite na ba to? Andaming pasikot sikot e. Mas maganda name the dealer, name the SA, name the insurance so that you can help other people. Di puro yung sayo lang. Di umiikot ang mundo sayo parekoy!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsalman View Post
    update:

happy new year to all.

i was hoping that this year would start on a positive note with my car getting released this week. sadly, mukhang mayroon pang pahabol. after literally micro managing, our SA last week just to get a simple request to be written and faxed to the insurance company (would you believe, it took three days). there was something more. since the ball is now on the hands of the insurance company and all repairs are at a standstill, until they issue an LOA, we made the effort of contacting the insurance company to follow-up on the request today. my wife talked to the insurance adjuster and she found out that the radiator, which is supposedly to be the cause of the delay of the release of our car last year, has been included in the second LOA which was released last year. the problem was that it was not ordered as the initial quote given by the dealership to the insurance company of 9000 pesos suddenly changed to 12000 pesos. now, a third LOA is being requested to cover for this change in price. according to the insurance adjuster this is quite unusual, especially the very big jump in price. fortunately, the insurance adjuster took the initiative to iron things out with the dealership and a third LOA is on its way.

right now, i really don't know if the change in price is valid. because based on my experience in other industries, a quote usually has a period of validity and within this valid period, you are obligated to stick to whatever price you quoted.

in the end, if there are anyone among you who are from cavite and you are going to get your honda car repaired. i suggest that it would be worth your time to drive a little farther to manila to have it serviced. believe me, you would never like to be in the same situation as i am.
    Sir, please warn other tsikoteers. Heads up on who the SA is, and saan yung dealer na to.

there's nothing wrong with naming the branch and the SA, it's not as if we're going to storm the place with torches and pitchforks.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Salamat Honda, for ruining my mother and my aunt's christmas