New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi,

I have a question regarding the front under panel of the honda city. I'm not sure what it is called, but it is the rubbery thing attached under the bumper that prevents dirt from the road to go up to the engine.

Can you reattach that big rubber thing?

It got caught when I was getting into the parking slot (front first) and there was a big sound when I backed up. When I examined it, the rubber part on the driver side was hanging down on the ground.

Is it possible to reattach it yourself (kung slip in siya or clip on), do you need to bring it to a shop, or do you need to buy a new one?

Thanks for the help.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    engine splash guard ata ang tawag .......... madali lang ikabit yan naka plastic clip lang siguro kasi sa eg sedan ko ako lang nag kabit after ma repaint ... the best jack up your car at silipin mo sa ilalim DIY mo na lang tutal saturday naman at ma check mo na rin pang ilalim ng car mo

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ano model paps? tama sa eg ko ganun clip din minsan pag wala an clip plastic tie or alambre na lng hehhe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    honda city 2005 ata siya. Sige tingnan ko kung clip nga yung pagkakabit.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ayos lang diyan ang nylon tie... Pag tatanggalin,- putulin mo na lang at palitan ng iba kapag ikakabit ulit....

12.6K:bike3:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag walang clip even wire (alambre) will do the trick or some nuts and bolts (just paint them to prevent rust).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    If the splash guard is ripped, a new one will set you back P1.3k plus P300 labor. I had mine replaced at Honda Makati last December.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Whew! Ang mahal pala niyan....

12.7K:fart1: