New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    "OMG" hahahahahahahahahahhaha

You made my day. Thanks
    That's why i highly doubted you skillset. One advise, if you can't stick to the topic, stop embarasiing yourself. It will preserve whatever is left in your credibility.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ikaw yung nagmumukhang tanga lol but whatever floats your boat cant please everybody especially slow people lol

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    That just shows your ineptness. Go back to the topic so you can redeem yourself. You might learn a thing or two.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    What about stop bragging about your petty HID project? You'll probably please a person or two.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    touch gloves. no hitting below the belt. back to your corner.

seriously, both of you. back off.

balik tayo sa topic.

ako gusto ko rin mag HID, ang mura na ng mga HID ngayon kaya very tempting. kaso mas gusto ko porma and performance ng HID pag naka projector lens.
    pero namamahalan ako sa retrofit projector lens.
    so till now, naka high wattage bulbs lang ako.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pasensya na po. Nadala lang. Sige BTT na tayo.

Napakatemting talaga ng HID lalo na yung mga prices ngayon, 2k lang. But then, you get what you pay for. Poor performance, a shorter life span than the most recommended halogens and you even compromise your and other's safety. Just earlier, ilang kotse ang naencounter ko with HID kits on. Masakit siya sa mata. Lalo na pag babad sa mukha mo yung ilaw. Nakupo. Parusa. So please. Use them wisely, if not not use them at all.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    And to add on an H4 with HID lo HALOGEN hi, the halogen becomes technically useless. Pang-flash nalang siya at emergency light if ever your hid lo's become faulty. Thats how crappy they are.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    What about stop bragging about your petty HID project? You'll probably please a person or two.
    see, you couldn't even make sense of the post that i did. i am here to give information to the people who wants information. i am trying to contribute the knowledge i have to the people who are interested in learning new things. now, if you think i am bragging, well, i apologize for it but i didn't mean anything. it is your perception. i just feel bad for this site to say that it is a site for pinoy motoring enthusiasts, but there's not much enthusiasm in here. all i see is DOs and DON'Ts. what kind of site and threads are these? and it is called car enthusiasts? people here should be giving suggestions and if you have opinions, then give suggestions after it.

i will recommend for you to read my post again and let me know if you have questions or two. i will be happy to answer them and will not if i don't know the answer.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI View Post
    touch gloves. no hitting below the belt. back to your corner.

seriously, both of you. back off.

balik tayo sa topic.

ako gusto ko rin mag HID, ang mura na ng mga HID ngayon kaya very tempting. kaso mas gusto ko porma and performance ng HID pag naka projector lens.
    pero namamahalan ako sa retrofit projector lens.
    so till now, naka high wattage bulbs lang ako.
    do the research. it will do you good. i will strongly suggest read articles about retrofits and HIDs. if you think you can do it, then DIY. but be forewarned, it's not gonna be easy. i messed up a couple of pairs of HL housing before getting the job done correctly. but if you want instant gratification, then go ahead and buy a fully functional HL with projectors already installed. just be aware that the alignment might not be as good.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    First of all, many thanks to all who contributed to this thread. I appreciate the insights, positive or negative. I started this thread to gather information whether the project will be feasible or not. In the course of the time while waiting for responses, I did my own observation on the road on motorists with PNP HID kits. Indeed the glare was annoying. So here's my plan. First, i'll try and strip my front tint and see if that solves things. At some extent i'm sure that will improve my vision at night driving. The other concern will be security and privacy. To address this, i plan to insall one of those sun shades that you roll across the wind shield (similar to those found in FXs) Is that ricey? hehehehe

If that does not solve it, i'll try Osram NBs or Philipps extreme. Last resort will be to save up for projector HLs to properly install HIDs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Plug and Play HID Kit (not projector type) for 2009 Honda City