New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Mga guru,

Need ko advise regarding may car iyong front wheel passenger side bigla po bumaba kaya po sumasayad ngayon yung gulong ko sa fender ano po kaya possible na sira? shock po ba or spring? new bhie lang po ako, honda esi po car ko 1994 model 55 series ang gulong.

Kindly need ko po advise regarding po sa budget para mapaghandaan.

Salamat mga guru in advance. God bless

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sumasayad na hinde mo pa pinapa check? instead na magtanong ka dito punta ka na kaagad ng talyer para makita ng actual at maayos na agad.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sir,

Censya na po nagtanong lang po ako dito para may idea po ako pagpunta ko sa shop kung ano sasabihin ng mekaniko.kagabi lang po kasi nangyari pag uwi ko eh.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^I'm sorry if I came on too strong but kasi it looks like grabe na eh dahil sumasayad sabi mo, so better have it check at once...it seems meron ka naman alam kahit konti sa kotse so most probably doon lang yan problema shocks, spring and other components diyan..it's not really a big problem...unless you're going to continue drive around with your car.

sa maloloko, makikita mo naman yun sinasabi kung sira na talaga eh...huwag masyadong matakot sa mga mechanic na manloloko. kung wala kang tiwala eh di huwag mo pagawa sa kanya ang move to a new mechanic. you still has the last say

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    to me it looks like the spring. no matter how busted a shock absorber is, ride height wont be affected that much as long as the spring is still ok.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sounds like your ball joint finally died. the good thing is, it's probably cheaper to repair than the other suspects, because it is a wear-and-tear part.
    and it should be easy to determine what the problem is. just crawl under the car (jack it up if you have to) and take a look. or you can peep over and beside the tire. compare it with the other side. and i am assuming you can't drive the car out. what you can do is to take pictures of the underside and show them to your mechanic. that way, he'll know what the problem is and will arrive at your house carrying the necessary parts..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    to me it looks like the spring. no matter how busted a shock absorber is, ride height wont be affected that much as long as the spring is still ok.
    Thanks sir sa reply pa check ko po bukas, atleast may idea na po ako for the price based on sa mga reply ninyo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sounds like your ball joint finally died. the good thing is, it's probably cheaper to repair than the other suspects, because it is a wear-and-tear part.
    and it should be easy to determine what the problem is. just crawl under the car (jack it up if you have to) and take a look. or you can peep over and beside the tire. compare it with the other side. and i am assuming you can't drive the car out. what you can do is to take pictures of the underside and show them to your mechanic. that way, he'll know what the problem is and will arrive at your house carrying the necessary parts..
    Salamat sir, pacheck ko po bukas thanks uli sa reply may idea na po ako.

please need help on front wheel biglang bumaba sumasayad sa fender ang gulong