New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    For the insurance part nakainsured po lahat ng parts ko kasi pinaupdate ko insurance ko and I paid for them na din.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wataru View Post
    For the insurance part nakainsured po lahat ng parts ko kasi pinaupdate ko insurance ko and I paid for them na din.
    Swerte.

Now if you can find a buyer who will enthusiastically pay the premium for your mods... all I can say is good luck.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thank you!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    i don't find the body paint appealing.

sell the other modifications and replace them with the stock ones.

have your car repainted to something more simple yet stunning in some way.

let's say helios yellow or simply just white.

it's gonna be hard for you to sell that car since 1st the paint is well ... different. not all buyers would be " attracted " to that.

and yes, most buyers opt for stock ones.

and remember, you couldn't really take the expenses you've done with your mods back.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    benta nyo na lang sakin yung projector head lights. hehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thanks sa lahat ng nagreply. I decided to keep it nalang. Sayang din kasi. Maglloan nalang ako sa bank for the pickup!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Benta ko na po mga MODS ko separately if may intersted from me a PM... I will be repainting the car as well to its original paint na black... Hirap nga pala tlga ibenta pag modified. Ibabalik ko nalang into all stock except ung skirts at spoiler cguro kasi dagdag porma na rin pag bebenta.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wataru View Post
    Benta ko na po mga MODS ko separately if may intersted from me a PM... I will be repainting the car as well to its original paint na black... Hirap nga pala tlga ibenta pag modified. Ibabalik ko nalang into all stock except ung skirts at spoiler cguro kasi dagdag porma na rin pag bebenta.

It's not hard to sell a modified car. I sold my modded Sentra (SR20 engine, suspension mods, carbonfiber hood/trunk, Pioneer audio setup) pretty quick with lots of people inquiring about it.

It is just that the custom paint job like on your Jazz isn't really for everyone. It might win awards in car shows but it won't sell on the 2nd hand market.

As for aftermarket add-ons increasing the selling price, don't bet on it. Those stuff don't add value to the car in the buyer's eyes.

If you want to get more money out of your car, sell the aftermarket stuff separately.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Yes sir that is why I am selling them separately already. And for the price of the car after add-ons I did not really put much value onto them, thanks to those who commented. I will accumulate more funds in selling the parts separately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please HELP! Need Advice (planning to sell Jazz with mods)