New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    check mo ziebart lifetime rust protection. malaki yng initial cost, pero after that yearly mga P200.00 na lang to maintain.

pero dapat wla pa 1 yr yng car n subj to inspection

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hondacivic_vtis
    sa honda alabang around 9k nagastos ko kasama na change oil,spark plug etc etc.
    Sir, gaano katagal bago nakuha mo yung car mo after this sa alabang.. did it took more than a day?

All new cars are factory rustproofed... I guess what you need is an undercoating. Dami ng threads dito about undercoating, please feel free to do a search.

sa honda alabang around 9k nagastos ko kasama na change oil,spark plug etc etc.
    highway robbery my man. change oil and tune up shouldn't cost you more than 2K, well depending on the motor oil you used, so that means the "rustproofing" cost you 5-7K? AFAIK you can have it undercoated at roughly around 2K more or less outside the dealership.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JMV
    Sir, gaano katagal bago nakuha mo yung car mo after this sa alabang.. did it took more than a day?
    same day,nakuha ko din.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    All new cars are factory rustproofed... I guess what you need is an undercoating. Dami ng threads dito about undercoating, please feel free to do a search.

highway robbery my man. change oil and tune up shouldn't cost you more than 2K, well depending on the motor oil you used, so that means the "rustproofing" cost you 5-7K? AFAIK you can have it undercoated at roughly around 2K more or less outside the dealership.

well what do u expect ganyan tlga price sa casa mahal tlga sila sumingil.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Any suggestions on where to have your car rustproofed and undercoated other than Honda dealers? I have a 2003 Honda City, how would I know that its about time to have it rustproofed and undercoated?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Opinion needed re undercoating and rustproofing