New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It makes sense to bring it here for sure patok yan. Sana the price is also enticing mga kapresyo ng 1.5G Avanza patok na yan sigurado...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Possible na nasa 900K pataas. Unless bawasan ang trim level para bumaba ang price.

I like the sliding doors. :D

Paano kaya ang ingess to the third row, parang livina and APV OR parang Avanza and some crosswind?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^800k+ ang price tag ng base model pag labas dito sa atin...daw

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    early 2009? hmm parang its worth a look kung sub 900k ang price tag niya. we have an aging van that needs to be replaced na, baka this could be it.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Motioncars.com has posted speculative prices. PhP740K for the base model, working up to a flat 1M for the bells-and-whistles Freed. As 2009 approaches, we'll get a confirmation on those.

I like the Freed; it looks like a cross between the GE Fit/Jazz and the old Mercedes V-Class. I wonder if they'll stick with the name, though...it's a little odd :p

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    more justice should have been done to the rear, quite akward. nonetheless, a seating for 8, a sliding door that's absent in the competition, sounds great. haha. sana comfortable naman lahat ng 8 passengers at may space pa sa luggage area, kahit sa mga di kalakihang bags. a test drive is must. best viewed from front.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Jazz on steroids....seriously, it would be a nice addition to the MPV line-up.

My prediction is that the price range would be in the high 800K to sub 1M. 2 variants most likely a stripped-down MT unit and the high-end AT unit. Honda Phil is not fond of having too many variants for a particular model unlike Toyota.

For the trim.. I think the targeted competitor for the Grand Livina esp. if Nissan will prove to be successful in this regard.

The more the merrier...but the coming of these models will spell the doom for the AUV market...so we expect the Adventure and the Crosswind line will have their swan songs sooner than we anticipated.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    any updates on this MPV?
    Bibili kase kami ng 1st gen 01 CRV, kung lalabas na to baka magbago pa isip.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Bump.

Any news lately?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    June 20 daw lalabas according to this site http://www.autoindustriya.com/industriyanews/id/1031/ Pero kahit na.... I wont wait for it na kasi para lang naman siyang Livina Nakakatakot dalhin :bwahaha: . Santa fe all the way

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
New Honda Freed