New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    mga bossing...
    mga boss ok lang ba dalhin yun honda civic ko sa BOSCH service center? kasi malayo na sa amin yun HONDA SERVICE center??? kasi problema yun MIL nya.. ok ba yunservice nila? mern kasi sila ng scanner for ECU

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo servitek bro... may scanner din sila..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    try mo servitek bro... may scanner din sila..
    sir, iba ba yang servitek sa rapide?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009

If the Bosch Service Center is equipped with a scan tool, much better to bring it there for proper engine diagnosis. At least, trial and error method of troubleshooting is eliminated. No need to bring your car to a casa, much expensive cost of parts and labor there.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    All you need is a scanner to diagnose the problem . If bosch service center has the right equiptment go for it for your convenience also and cheaper diagnostic fee.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    i agree sir. if you see that they have the proper equipment and skills. i think it would be better to bring your car to bosch service center. siguradohin mo lang na bantayan mo. panalo ka in terms of convenience and economy. saka honestly, medyo wala akong nakikitang advantage ang honda dealerships in terms of competence and quality of service. twice na ako nagpagawa sa honda, the quality of service was very bad and the output in my opinion is just average.

need ur advice...