New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    hi guys, need suggestions/inputs on how much i should sell my car. here are the specs:

2006 honda jazz 1.3 cvt
    purchased june 2006 (pre-mmc)
    all original white, paint still looking new (monthly treatment at big bert's)
    no accidents, never flooded
    regular maintenance with honda
    just went over 35000km this month
    used mainly for city driving (went outside of manila maybe less than 20 times)
    fuel efficient - 10-12 city, 13-15 highway

all stock except for the following improvements:
    - upgraded locks to autopage security system
    - changed stock kenwood HU to pioneer deh-p5150UB (has usb, aux in for ipod)
    - installed 12disc pioneer changer with 2 magazines included

all paperwork (complete ownership) under my name so transfer should be easy.

is 400k a viable asking price? or can i ask for a bit more with the excellent condition?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thats about the selling value of the jazz 06. you can ask a bit more like 430k for it. but if you want/need to dispose the car right away, then 400k would reel in a lot of buyers. sa 430k, hintay ka konti para mabenta but then again in a few weeks 2011 na.

if i were you, ill give in for 410k so as not to be part of the depreciation of another year.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sir,good buy na yan.if i have extra money i will buy it immediately.you can raise your price pa a little bit and post some pics para mas madaling mabenta.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    i agree with sir archi and sir john, try to add 20bucks more, i'm monitoring the prices everyday sa olx at sulit so basically ganyan talaga presyuhan, pero kung nagmamadali ka eh mabilis sa 400K yang jazz mo sir. God bless you sa selling mo!

need help to sell my jazz