New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i will not suggest you getting a civic es body (2001 to 2005) as there are many issues with that particular model. also consider toyota altis small body. i'm not a toyota fan. i'm a honda guy. but given your requirements, your best bet will be a toyota. also consider the 2003 lancer mx with cvt tranny.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngj View Post
    consider also the 2005 chevy optra. my friend got it for 330k, a/t..
    Malakas sa gas ang optra at pricey ang pag maintain, but if that's what you want......pm Starex_Gold. He's selling his optra.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sir i suggest 2006-2007 kia picanto or hyundai getz. since mostly for city driving. mas fuel efficient compare sa mga compact sedan. and the big factor is bago bago pa.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not Honda CRV gen 1?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    with that budget if you can find a car that is below 5 years old go for it. basta pasok lahat sa criteria mo. mas bagong car mas ok less problem. pag more than 5 years na ang car i think mas maraming problem na ang lalabas unless well keep talaga siya.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *TS. here's Starex_Gold's optra

http://tsikot.yehey.com/classifieds/...t/84129/cat/34

Check it.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Malakas sa gas ang optra at pricey ang pag maintain, but if that's what you want......pm Starex_Gold. He's selling his optra.
    medyo malakas nga sa gas considering na a/t sya pero depende na rin naman sa gumagamit yun para tumipid sa gas.. medyo pricey nga talaga pagdating sa maintenance unlike sa mga japan cars, pero at least mas bago pa.. medyo mahal kasi yung mga 2005 and up model na japan cars..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i can suggest a civic ek (sir look), or a lancer mx cvt. no no no to an optra kasi malakas sa konsumo plus ang PMS cost niya

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    me kilala ko nagbebenta ng vios nya 03 yata for 330k. kaso M/T.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cain27 View Post
    Hi guys! I have been an avid reader of this forum and I definitely learned a lot from all of you.

I would like to ask for your help. I am planning to buy my first car and I have to decided to get a second hand unit (since it's my first car). My budget is around 350k. Setting aside 30k for repairs, i have a measely 320k for acquiring the vehicle.

The car would be used mostly for city driving and as such, I prefer an A/T. I know how to drive a stick but the traffice here in the metro is unbearable. Most of the time I am alone, but the maximum passengers that would ride with me if ever is four, mostly on occasional weekend trips.

I am leaning towards the 2002 Honda City Type Z since it's a basic car (and way below my budget). However, I can see medium sized sedans like the 2003 Lancer MX CVT and Sentra GX pegging around the 320k price range. I am having a hard time deciding so I would like to ask for your opinions.

FC? Maintenance costs? I have a lot of concerns. Is getting the Lancer or the Sentra really worth the price difference over the City? Any other better options / car models out there for me?

Thanks in advance and more power to all of you!
    Greetings,

Fyi, Im selling my 1996 Honda Accord Vti.

Details are as follows:
    - 2.2 liter 4 cylinder vtec engine with khaos gas saving device.
    - Automatic Transmission
    - Full leather interior
    - Original Alpine Head Unit with new pioneer speakers
    - Seldom used Dunlop Tires with orig mags complete with centercaps.
    - 190t kms. Avg Mileage of a car is 25k/year. Do the math if the car is "laspag" or not in terms of mileage.
    - RFS: too many cars in the garage.
    - Personal car of mine so its really well taken cared of.
    - New banana type wipers
    - New Fiamm Horn
    - Newly detailed headlights.
    - Metallic Dark Gray newly repainted.
    - New front suspension
    - Asking is 250k still negotiable

Will send you pics if interested.

You may contact me at my e-mail at rudin_gonzalesiii*yahoo.com

Thanks and God Bless...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Need Help! 2nd hand car worth 320k