New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I was wondering which Honda casa is really good in service? And going a bit further, can you guys recommend a good SI? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hon-g
    I was wondering which Honda casa is really good in service? And going a bit further, can you guys recommend a good SI? Thanks
    Pms ok na ok Honda Spa

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    mga sirs, just bought a new Honda City. I'm wondering what's the best CASA for me to go to. I've been reading a lot of horror stories around the metro on Honda Casas and I'm confused where to go. thanks.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Honda Cars Kalookan

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Honda SPA at Mindanao Ave.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    Honda SPA at Mindanao Ave.
    Yup Honda SPA at Mindanao Ave. Pwede mo lapitan kotse mo habang ginagawa at makipagusap sa mga mekaniko nila. Pero pag PMS minsan nakakainip kaya tambay ako sa lounge nila na may libreng orange juice at WiFi. Si sir Aries ang service adviser ng CRV ko dun .

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rhythmwhispers View Post
    mga sirs, just bought a new Honda City. I'm wondering what's the best CASA for me to go to. I've been reading a lot of horror stories around the metro on Honda Casas and I'm confused where to go. thanks.
    You ended up with the City pala hehe.

The SPA along Mindanao Ave is good. Although they don't do by appointment ata, you can actually see your car getting serviced and you can talk to the mechanics who are working on your car. Pretty good if you want to learn more about it.

I've heard horror stories about Alabang.

I personally go to Shaw, but the service isn't THAT good. Acceptable na at the most, but it so happens sila na pinakamalapit sa aken. Pasig and Makati are okay din naman ata. No feedback about the others.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    You ended up with the City pala hehe.

The SPA along Mindanao Ave is good. Although they don't do by appointment ata, you can actually see your car getting serviced and you can talk to the mechanics who are working on your car. Pretty good if you want to learn more about it.

I've heard horror stories about Alabang.

I personally go to Shaw, but the service isn't THAT good. Acceptable na at the most, but it so happens sila na pinakamalapit sa aken. Pasig and Makati are okay din naman ata. No feedback about the others.

Pwede magpabook ng appointment, that's what I always do kasi may 10% discount if you book it.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    +100 sa Honda SPA lalo na ng nandoon pa si Sir Abet.
    I'm from Las Pinas pero dinadayo ko pa sila.
    Ayos din sa Honda Dasma - nasubukan ko na din service nila once.
    Stay away frm Honda Alabang.....Yun lang!

Which MM casa is the best in service?