New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    bkit gnun 05 city a/t q ntaas un rpm nya pg nka stop aq tpz parang nanginginig xa na parang mamamatay un engine nya lalo na pag naka aircon,help nmn po

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    no text speak please, read the rules and regulations of this forum

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    no text speak please, read the rules and regulations of this forum

sorry po nakalimutan ko

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    If your RPM too high bring it down to normal.

Your a/c or maybe computer is not compensating for the additional load.

Now if the air conditioning compressor is SEIZED then the engine will die if you turn it on, as the compressor is locked up and is not turning.

Try turning the air compressor pulley by hand while the engine is OFF. If it won't turn, the solution is simple. Don't use the A/C until a mechanic has looked at it.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Have a mechanic look at your A/C system. That happened to my Jazz last year: erratic idling and a loss of cooling. Turns out all that was needed was a complete A/C system cleaning job and a refrigerant recharge. The A/C compressor was getting overworked due to a high-pressure situation brought on by the dirt in the system.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Have a mechanic look at your A/C system. That happened to my Jazz last year: erratic idling and a loss of cooling. Turns out all that was needed was a complete A/C system cleaning job and a refrigerant recharge. The A/C compressor was getting overworked due to a high-pressure situation brought on by the dirt in the system.

thanks boss sa bagay d pa din ako ng papa cleaning ng aircon

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The A/C compressor is connected to the engine via a belt. When it gets overworked, that's when your idling engine speed gets screwed up. In my experience, my idle engine speed shot up to 2000 RPM and would stay up there for a few minutes, before crashing down to 500 RPM and almost stalling the engine afterward. When that rise in idling RPM happens, the compressor also fails to circulate the R134A refrigerant around the A/C system - hence loss of cooling.

Mine happened around the holiday season last year...it sucks not having A/C cooling in November/December traffic.

HTHs

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xsm728 View Post
    bkit gnun 05 city a/t q ntaas un rpm nya pg nka stop aq tpz parang nanginginig xa na parang mamamatay un engine nya lalo na pag naka aircon,help nmn po
    Just bring it to your favorite casa, if you dont have any idea how to troubleshoot.

mga paps help nmn sa 05 city ko