New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    guys need help...matigas ang shock ng auto ko sa front and rear, bagong palit ko pa lang, saan b nakakabili ng fluid type na shock absorber? naghanap n kc ko puro wala d2 sa amin..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ano oto sir? kung civic 96-00 meron ako OEM used shocks... good condition pa sir.

PM me if ever

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    94 model ang honda ko...magkano b yang OEM?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang alam ko same specs lang eg and ek sa shocks. kung brand new hindi ko alam prices. try asking the casa. alam ko 4k ata isa.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    ang alam ko same specs lang eg and ek sa shocks. kung brand new hindi ko alam prices. try asking the casa. alam ko 4k ata isa.

Wow... thats way too overpriced...

to Thread starter

if you want fluid type shocks this is the oem brand of ESI Tokico only 1.4K at banawe..

Probably you are using KYB exel-G gas shocks but this is more durable than fluid.

to Archie.. bro rear shock of EK cannot be fitted to the rear of ESI you have to change an aftermarket lower control arm pa for it to fit.

Also for a second hand shocks na good condition 500 lang po bentahan madami po sa evangelista makakapili po kayo.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    the price of the casa is really high. the 4k that i said was way before when i called honda cars makati to inquire.

im not sure din kasi sa eg fittings, i just assumed that because lowering springs can be fitted with an ek or eg. its the same specs for both.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    the price of the casa is really high. the 4k that i said was way before when i called honda cars makati to inquire.

im not sure din kasi sa eg fittings, i just assumed that because lowering springs can be fitted with an ek or eg. its the same specs for both.

Springs fit ek on eg. yes talagang mahal sa casa.. to thread starter buy ka nalang tokico fluid shocks.. eg din car ko if you are planning to sell your gas shocks let me know. thanks