New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    solution: magnakaw ka ng LTO plate sticker sa mall parking lot tas kabit mo sa car mo. yaan mo iba ang mamroblema hehe

joke lang po! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    since my OR/CR ka naman, mag-print ka na lang ng sticker, pa scan mo sa karbarkada mo na meyroon tapos pa-print mo then lagyan mo ng plate covers

hindi na checkin yun, kasi legal ka naman in the 1st place

pupunta ka ng LTO sobrang hassle yan
    hehehe very creative suggestions

but joking aside, i would suggest not to solve the problem by making another problem... unauthorized transfer or use and fabrication of stickers are being punished by law..

as a lawyer, i would advise you to follow the procedures suggested. report to the police and secure police blotter, if necessary. execute a simple affidavit of loss and have it notarized (it will costs you around 100 to 150). then submit those docs to the LTO for their reference and issuance of new stickers...

be sure however that your docs or its accompanying cover letter is properly acknowledged by LTO (stamped received or any other indications that you have filed it) so that in case you will be apprehended, those docs will save your day...

one might say..... "its not worth the hassle, di naman halata o nahuhuli kung walang stickers"...

its true, but its really a sure gamble on your part. like what the other tsikoteer's had posted, di maganda yung lagi ka nalang kakaba kaba everytime ginamit mo yung car mo..... my cent

regards

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yes i agree, file ka sa LTO then bili ka na din plate cover.. at least mahihirapan sila kunin stickers next time pag may plate cover ka.. yung clear lang.. di naman bawal yun..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Naku,- pihadong titirahin ulit iyang sticker mo.... No choice ka kamo na i-park iyan sa labas ng garahe mo.

Pagawa ka ng isa pang garahe, kung kakasya pa ang isang kotse sa lote mo....

12.7K:fart1:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
LTO plate sticker NINAKAW!!!