New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaso IMHO maling pagtitipid ang bumili ng taiwan/replacement parts. Mas madali masira saka nandadamay pa ng ibang parts na masisira. Mabuti pa ibili mo na ng genuine parts
    There are good replacement parts (e.g. ViC, ThreeFive, Seiken, Hengst, etc.). That's what we use. Even for the Volvo and the Benz. Replacement fuel filter ng Mercedes is Php150.00, magkano ba OEM fuel filter ng Honda? MB replacement air cleaner is Php300.00. Sabi dun sa kabilang thread Php650-750 daw ang original filter ng Civic. I think I'll just stick to my Benz. hehehe.

Gates also offers a complete T-belt replacement kit for most popular vehicles on the road today.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    How about when it comes to PMS costs sa casa, considering that cars still under warranty have to be serviced at the casa (otherwise mavo-void warranty)?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I haven't had a toyota yet. I had then a brand new mitsu lancer before and it was not that costly to maintain. But sold it after 4 years though because I had to move to Davao.

Got then a brand new 2001 Nissan Frontier. The best so far I have ever used! Very durable (of course it's a utility pickup) and less maintenance, replacement parts readily available at reasonable prices. Sold it though after 5 years. Got tired of it's ride!!

Got a 2006 Honda Civic this October. So far so good. Hope the pleasant performance continues! maintenance...to find out.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Toyota = nokia
    honda = sony ericsson
    Nissan = motorola

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Which is less expensive to maintain? honda, mitsu or toyota?