New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147
Results 1,461 to 1,466 of 1466
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ if I'm in your predicament, I'll save the 8000, live with the crappy Honda paint for awhile and at the same time save some more, then bring it to a good car paint shop like zinggoys (Jing)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know how honda resolved Devin's car with the bird poop.

It may sound funny I have a similar situation. My black honda civic 2007 is always parked under trees and it get's a lot of bird poop whch resulted in bubble streaks in the paint. I already brought it to honda quezon ave and Honda Philippines evaluated it. They again analyzed it as an chemical reaction which is not covered under warranty. Honda QA is compromising by charging me 8000 to repaint the car ceiling and to buff the sides to remove the bubbles.

My other cars are also parked under the trees but they never got chemical reaction from "bird poop".

What is the best way to handle this situation?

GRABE naman to The thread started last 2006, and today there is this another post saying they have similar issues. Meaning between 2007 until now, the honda plant keep using the paint that tend to react with bird poops. If no one will let them know, they will keep using it... (I'm sure)... and all that complains to the dealer I guess are not going to the plant. I could be wrong... but definitely there is something wrong in that black Civic FD. Sayang, gustong-gusto ko pa naman black FD.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    GRABE naman to The thread started last 2006, and today there is this another post saying they have similar issues. Meaning between 2007 until now, the honda plant keep using the paint that tend to react with bird poops. If no one will let them know, they will keep using it... (I'm sure)... and all that complains to the dealer I guess are not going to the plant. I could be wrong... but definitely there is something wrong in that black Civic FD. Sayang, gustong-gusto ko pa naman black FD.
    Anak ng tokwa late ko na nabasa to! Nakabili nako ng NH black. Its a good thing na i have a .22 cal rifle....he..he.he.....Be kind to animals?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    omg.. why haven't they solved this yet? waa =/

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hmmm ... na solve na ba problema na ito??

plan ko pa nman mag upgrade ng ride and buy a civic. :excl:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yun ingredients kasi to make black paint malambot talaga yun materials na ginagamit. The hardest paint is white.

'Lemon' 8th Gen Civic