New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Sir hindi ako yung mag beat ng red light, what I meant if go na ako then may nag beat, then sa side ako tatamaan.

Ah yes, pardon me ... my brain seems to be not performing well ...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    If the jazz had the 1.5 turbo engine of the RS.....itd be perfect. I wonder if they do retrofits...

Don't think you can just slap a turbo into a Jazz engine ... the internals might be different, more robust to handle the extra ooomph ...

In the US you can buy a Honda Civic Type R Crate Engine ...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I really love the "lightness" and compact features of the jazz. Its easy to dart in and out and its very easy to position. It just needs more torque down low which a turbo would handle. But if you leave it on the boil (5k rpm and up) via paddle shifters its a ton of fun.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If the jazz had the 1.5 turbo engine of the RS.....itd be perfect. I wonder if they do retrofits....

Honda is not that crazy to pull that off but they should. Just look at Ford and how successful the Fiesta ST is in Europe and North America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I really love the "lightness" and compact features of the jazz. Its easy to dart in and out and its very easy to position. It just needs more torque down low which a turbo would handle. But if you leave it on the boil (5k rpm and up) via paddle shifters its a ton of fun.

Main reason I opted for the Fiesta Ecoboost instead of the Jazz. The engine on the City/Jazz is more tuned for fuel efficiency. You have to be aggressive on the gas pedal to get it moving quicker.

The Jazz is still bigger inside than the Fiesta and it is even lighter. The Fiesta has a wider wheel track and more grip. The steering is also better on the Fiesta unlike the Jazz which lacks feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Egan101; January 27th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Sir hindi ako yung mag beat ng red light, what I meant if go na ako then may nag beat, then sa side ako tatamaan.

Well hindi ko pa na test drive, pero naka drive na ako ng FD and FB, so I think similar and slightly better lang siya.

Based sa suggestions I'm now 60% Civic. Worry ko lang mukang sayadin.

City ko kase kahit 1 passenger lang sumasayad sa humps na medyo mataas, yung bumper and sa mid section ng body.
    For a time I had a Civic FB. We also had a Civic FD in the family. The Civic FC is significantly better than both - more spacious, more upscale, more comfortable, and looks more stunning. All without sacrificing handling and fuel efficiency.

The Civic's ground clearance is only 130mm but I had far less scrapes than with my old Altis which had a 150mm ground clearance. Key difference is that the Civic has shorter overhangs so it doesn't scrape humps and ramps.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; January 27th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Fd vs fc space? Hmmm, nalilito nako kase sa center console ng fc parang nakakasikip. Feeling ko spacious pa din fd kase sa center console ng fc.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Fd vs fc space? Hmmm, nalilito nako kase sa center console ng fc parang nakakasikip. Feeling ko spacious pa din fd kase sa center console ng fc.

Legroom? Lamang na lamang FC. FC is also wider and has more useable space in the center console. Mataas lang center console ng FC but still spacious.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Legroom? Lamang na lamang FC. FC is also wider and has more useable space in the center console. Mataas lang center console ng FC but still spacious.

Yes sir jut, baka illusion ko lang kase mataas Talaga console ng fc Kaya mukha Mas nasisikipan ako. I have fc and fd civic by the way.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The seats are lower too in the FC ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123