New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Matigas ang rear end ng mga hatchbacks compared to a sedan so walang problems regarding a rear collision...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    if youre in a swift or yaris, nakakatakot ang rear end collision because the rear hatch being so close to the rear seats. unlike sa jazz na malayo pa ang rear seats sa pwet. yaris is ok sana kaso i think jazz is better. swift naman, hmmm...

and if youre considering mazda 2, mag ford fiesta ka na lang. that is worth the wait. malapit lapit na release nun. me my preference is:

1. jazz 1.5 a/t
    2. jazz 1.3 a/t
    3. jazz 1.3 m/t
    4. fiesta
    5. yaris
    6. mazda 2
    7. swift
    :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

OT:
    I am just wondering bro.,- couldn't they slip it in through the sliding door? and on top of the seats with the back rest on full recline?...

My thoughts exactly but he said he tried it daw and may tumatama daw kaya di nya mapasok ng todo-todo. Right you are about the 9 seater variant. Mas may space yun.

If fifigirl is complaining that the Jazz is expensive, can't recommend anymore the Corolla or Civic, just for the thrill of the speed.

For the Mazda 2, parang pilit na hatchback sya. Not really as practical as the Jazz though, but a good alternative nonetheless.

The prices:

Jazz
    Jazz 1.3 S MT PHP 742,000.00
    Jazz 1.3 S AT PHP 782,000.00
    Jazz 1.5 V AT PHP 842,000.00

Mazda 2

MAZDA2 Sport R MZR 1.5L A/T PhP 795,000
    MAZDA2 R MZR 1.5L A/T PhP 785,000
    MAZDA2 V MZR 1.5L Manual PhP 725,000

Ang way off lang talaga is the 1.5 V ng Jazz. So you might consider yun 1.3 S na lang.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Matigas ang rear end ng mga hatchbacks compared to a sedan so walang problems regarding a rear collision...
    Tried and tested with my GD Jazz vs. a bus.

I'm still driving mine...heck I even took it to trackdays afterward. No problem.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by watusi View Post
    cargo space and fuel efficiency for me Hauler ako ng gamit kaya sulit na sulit yung cargo space ng jazz ko.

check these out!

got the photos from www.motorsportchannel.com
    hmmmmm... parang di ako naniniwala with a bike... i have a medium-sized 26-inch MTB and i had to remove the front wheel to fit it inside...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    as long as there are jazz/fit evangelists here in the phils, honda will keep pricing it way above the other cars of its class. thats to keep you from opening your eyes and finding out the truth: its a cramped, crashy riding econobox that has about the same engine power as your fruit blender at home and folding seats and good fuel economy as its only major saving graces.

plus, mahal sya to acquire para hindi bumaba ang resale/general value.

jazz/fit, is an overrated car, in my opinion. and yes, i've used one for a good couple months running around north luzon. pero mganda yung bagong labas ha... pero for the price... nah.

get the civic na lang, the longer wheelbase alone will be worth the extra money.
    Last edited by voltscastillo; July 29th, 2010 at 08:57 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Jazz pricing