New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hi, I would just like to ask. Is it advisable to go for a rustproofing(around 6k) at any Honda service center. I recently purchased a 1.8S. I thought about the rustproofing -- is it worth it?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ganun na ba kamahal ang rustproofing ngayon? Can't exactly remember pero parang mga P2000 lang ata yan eh or maybe even lower or maybe a bit higher pero P6000 sounds too much... Anyway, if you live near seaside or bahain ang lugar ninyo then I say its worth it. Kapag hindi, I think its a waste of money.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    dapat 4k lang ang rustproofing.. pero sa akin nilibre na nila..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks Guys. Sorry for not being clear. Ganito kasi nakalagay sa pricelist:

Full Rustproofing: 6,000
    Yearly Rustproofing: 2,300

What's the difference? And is any of those worth it?

Ang nilibre with my purchase was full 3M tint(including full front) and backup sensor. 1.8S kinuha ko.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    By the way, doon sa display just right below the RPM, kaya nyo ba i display ang mileage? nakalagay kasi sa manual, pwede, pero nai try ko na, ayaw. The display I'm referrring to is the Odometer display, na pwede mag display din ng trip A and trip B.

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I mean yung kilometers per liter na figure? yon kasi ang nakalagay sa manual.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nakalagay sa manual but its not included with our cars. Remember the manual is standard across different markets so some features might not apply to you. I am not sure kung yung 2.0S meron yung multi-display, pero yung mga 1.8 sigurado wala.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks. Wala kasi nakalagay na "*". Usually kasi, pag may asterisk, nilalagay nila doon (available on some models), pero yung sa multi display section, walang sinasabi, I was thinking it might be standard. hmmm... now at least, di na ako mangungulit doon sa taga honda. :-)

By the way, Honda offeres some rustproofing for the car. It goes like this:

Full rustproofing: P6,000
    yearly rustproofing: P2,300

Does anyone know what the difference is? And will it be worth for the civic? Just curious.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    about lowering your car, i don't suggest it, the new civic handles great already even during high speed turns. lowering will just give you a lot of hassle in the philippine roads. if you want a more porma look, i suggest you get skirts instead. I also suggest you invest in paint protection, our cars that used ziebart paint protection lasted 10 years and it still looks new, the other cars without it only lasted 4 years before the paint faded away.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    To see more in-depth discussions on the Civic FD lowering spring options, click on our forum at

http://www.TeamFD.com.ph

or

http://www.z4.invisionfree.com/teamfd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Inquiry about Honda 1.8S A/T