New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd consult the owner's manual.
    If his 2nd hand car came with the owner's manual ... most 2nd hand cars ala ng owners manual kasama

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
    If his 2nd hand car came with the owner's manual ... most 2nd hand cars ala ng owners manual kasama
    i'm not surprised anymore, when people would rather ask, than read the owner's manual that they have in the glove compartment... asking is kinda... easier!

btw, all my second hand cars had manuals included, when i purchased them.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 15th, 2017 at 11:07 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    i'm not surprised anymore, when people would rather ask, than read the owner's manual that they have in the glove compartment... asking is kinda... easier!

Apologies. The owner's manual was not included when I bought the car. Although I downloaded an online copy, it states that the recommended is 5w20 oil. I assumed that the recommended oil viscosity was not for local conditions. I've read in some threads here that 5w20 isn't recommended here in the Philippines because of the stop and go traffic and the harsh weather.

I asked here because I wanted to get the feedback from experienced honda owners. Had driven nothing but Toyotas all my life until now.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Well the first two segunda mano cars I bought did not come with owner's manuals ... the third one, thankfully, did ... and did you notice how owner's manuals are getting thicker and thicker each year? ... who has time to read all that cover to cover? ... ang liliit pa ng typeface ... in this era of the internet, car manufacturers should have that owners manual in their website as a downloadable file ... sorry for the OT

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
    Well the first two segunda mano cars I bought did not come with owner's manuals ... the third one, thankfully, did ... and did you notice how owner's manuals are getting thicker and thicker each year? ... who has time to read all that cover to cover? ... ang liliit pa ng typeface ... in this era of the internet, car manufacturers should have that owners manual in their website as a downloadable file ... sorry for the OT
    oo nga, e.
    hindi ko na ma-basa nang walang reading glasses.
    kaya, kinukunsulta ko na lang kung may specific issue akong hinaharap.

but they really should upload these manuals, for easy downloading by those who misplaced theirs.

6. Join Date
    May 2016
    Sir Hondabot/ mga Sir

San po maganda mag pagawa ng Door? hindi po kasi mabuksan yon sa likod eh. and yon window driver side ayw tumaas.

Salamat po sa sasagot.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    oo nga, e.
    hindi ko na ma-basa nang walang reading glasses.
    kaya, kinukunsulta ko na lang kung may specific issue akong hinaharap.

but they really should upload these manuals, for easy downloading by those who misplaced theirs.
    A throwback perhaps to the days when you want an owner's manual, it has to be ordered, and you pay.

Then earlier in the internet era, manuals are available at pay download sites selling every type of manuals.

In this era of fast internet, a manual maybe just a google away.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253
I'm back Hondabot at your service