New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Want something more potent? If you live in the province, hanap ka ng rosary pea. We call it "bugbugayon" in ilocano. Eto yung bala ng sumpit, red and black color na seeds mas malaki konti sa mungo. 1 seed is all you need, open it (very hard), mash the pulp, mix with the bait.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Cyanide in cassava when cooked drops the efficacy. Raw cassava extract from making cassava cake should be more potent, or maybe the zinc phosphide originally as rat poison could be used. I'd go try first the humane way using repellents, bait cages, and askals.
    Racumin Blocks work better than cages & askals. I've seen traps closed, food gone, rat invisible like magic. Our askal just watches those cat-sized rodents eat away his leftovers. I think they're friends now.How to get rid of kittens in the engine bay

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    bakit lapitin kayo pusa pumapasok ng ilalim makina.

Ako dami ko pinapakain pusakal lagpas 10 and yun iba ginawa territoryo yung garden and the others eh bumibisita pag dinner time. Ni-isa wala tumambay sa engine bay. Pero meron umakyat sa bubung and sa hood. Deadma na ako namanhid na sa claw marks.

Alamin nyo pangangailangan. Commune with nature. Use your relational mind.
    "bakit kami pupunta sa makina, eh ang pagkain ay nasa labas...?"

"maganda sa bubong. nakikita namin ang neck's target na gumagapang sa lupa.. daga.. ipis.. maliliit na hayop.."
    our pusakals sit still for long periods of time, on the grass, waiting for their next victim. parang sniper, with natural ghillie suit.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 17th, 2020 at 12:00 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Cassava isn't sweet potato nor them bikers.How to get rid of kittens in the engine bay

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    masarap ang cassava / kamoteng kahoy.
    peel them and boil them.
    good with shredded coconut + sugar.
    puede ring azucar lang.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    +1 sa watusi - long time fav na yan. Yan din kasi gamit ng mga magnanakaw to shut off dogs before breaking in.

BB pellets - if you want fun and you have the time magbantay or makipag habulan sa kanila. Ingat lang na hindi makatama ng auto. How to get rid of kittens in the engine bay

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by x.mayor View Post
    BB pellets - if you want fun and you have the time magbantay or makipag habulan sa kanila. Ingat lang na hindi makatama ng auto. How to get rid of kittens in the engine bay

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk
    This is what I want. Wala bang cheap kind that I could buy in shopee? I can't risk poison because my fat lab plays in our garden. We can't even use baygon here because sometimes she eats ipis

I hate cats with a passion!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is what I want. Wala bang cheap kind that I could buy in shopee? I can't risk poison because my fat lab plays in our garden. We can't even use baygon here because sometimes she eats ipis

I hate cats with a passion!
    interesting...
    you do not want to poison them, but you want to shoot them.

many females i know, prefer it the other way around...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    interesting...
    you do not want to poison them, but you want to shoot them.

many females i know, prefer it the other way around...
    oo nga no! I watch a lot of killer docus and the preferred way of women to kill is poison. I may look super feminine but I have a tomboy side (nobody at work believes I clean my own car and I rarely ask help for lifting things etc)

I like shooting them better, that's not an instant kill, makes me less guilty.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why kill the cats? There won't be Jerries in your house if you let Tom roam around.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Why kill the cats? There won't be Jerries in your house if you let Tom roam around.
    i agree.
    from time to time, we see jerry carcasses on our grounds...
    and we haven't had jerry issues for a long time...
    only cat claw issues.
    and my favorite dog's urine-magwheel issues.
    sigh.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast