New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Any alternative to watusi? They only available on new year and I believe they are banned. I'm asking for a friend.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Invite mo yun mga na-displaced na chef ng mga POGO. Instant asado sioapao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Any alternative to watusi? They only available on new year and I believe they are banned. I'm asking for a friend.

the professional pest control folks use a unique product...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Buy casava (kamoteng kahoy), boil the hotdog in water with casava peelings. Yes, yung BALAT ng kamoteng kahoy. It has natural cyanide. The variety with the purplish skin is more potent, though i have only seen it available once at farmers' market.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wait, you sure it is for the stray cats ha? Baka mamya accessory to murder na ko nyan!

If you want "humane" then get those large rat traps at handyman/wilcon and then just let them off in a market somewhere.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hold on, mag kaiba naman ang kamoteng kahoy sa kamote? Because my fat lab eats kamote daily and sometimes I get the purple variety

Sent from my SM-A107F

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dami ng na 'grind' na kittens sa engine bay ko. Buti walang nasisirang parts.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    hold on, mag kaiba naman ang kamoteng kahoy sa kamote? Because my fat lab eats kamote daily and sometimes I get the purple variety

Sent from my SM-A107F
    Iba. Kamote is a type of potato. Kamoteng kahoy is casava.

Di ko makita yung box na pinagtaguan ko ng watusi. Pag nakita ko post ko dito and you guys can send me your adress or meet up sa qc area (true quezon city lang!) 1 whole packet pa yun good for 20 cats.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Cyanide in cassava when cooked drops the efficacy. Raw cassava extract from making cassava cake should be more potent, or maybe the zinc phosphide originally as rat poison could be used. I'd go try first the humane way using repellents, bait cages, and askals.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Sent from my SM-A107F
    Cassava isn't sweet potato nor them bikers.How to get rid of kittens in the engine bay

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    bakit lapitin kayo pusa pumapasok ng ilalim makina.

Ako dami ko pinapakain pusakal lagpas 10 and yun iba ginawa territoryo yung garden and the others eh bumibisita pag dinner time. Ni-isa wala tumambay sa engine bay. Pero meron umakyat sa bubung and sa hood. Deadma na ako namanhid na sa claw marks.

Alamin nyo pangangailangan. Commune with nature. Use your relational mind.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast