New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Fil Trans View Post
    Can I buy the car from Honda Alabang and have my PMS in the Honda SPA?

What about the warranty? Can I get the car from Honda Alabang, buy extra 2 years warranty from Honda Alabang but claim any repair issue at the Honda SPA?

Thank you po
    you should read the last dozen posts in this thread. it would really help you.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Can I buy the car from Honda Alabang and have my PMS in the Honda SPA?

What about the warranty? Can I get the car from Honda Alabang, buy extra 2 years warranty from Honda Alabang but claim any repair issue at the Honda SPA?

Thank you po
    Warranty is honored kahit saan dealer ka pumunta as long as followed mo PMS schedule

I had a few PMS with Honda Pasig, lipat ako sa Honda SPA dun ako nag claim warranty honored naman nila.

Yung extended not sure ako dyan baka may requirement na dapat sa kanila strictly PMS mo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Might get a car from them soon.
    Are they still horrible?
    If yes, any other dealer worth recommending for honda cars.

Anyway, hoping in this age of FB or internet reviews they have improved.
    Thanks.
    Got a unit from them just this Monday. Everything went smoothly naman. Let's just hope their after sales is the same.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Warranty is honored kahit saan dealer ka pumunta as long as followed mo PMS schedule

I had a few PMS with Honda Pasig, lipat ako sa Honda SPA dun ako nag claim warranty honored naman nila.

Yung extended not sure ako dyan baka may requirement na dapat sa kanila strictly PMS mo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got my unit and extended warranty sa Honda GH, was told by both GH and SPA na pwede naman kahit sang dealership yung warranty claims, syempre dapat complete PMS during the duration.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345