New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I just need your advices mga tsikoteers. How much do you think I can sell my accord 94 a/t? 3rd owner na po ako and i bought it 4 months ago. i dont know the history when it was still with its 1st owner but during its time with the 2nd owner no history of major collsion and maintained at a nearby autoshop. almost 2 years din po sa kanya. When i bought it 4 months ago pinapalitan ko lahat ng belts 2 timing belts nito, aircon at power steering belts. throttle body was cleaned and the 2 engine supports were replaced. Newly tuned-up changed oil and ATF. Suspension were also fixed and all worn out parts replaced. To cut the story short ginastusan ko po para tumakbo ng maayos at maganda. I kept all the receipts as a proof and sa casa po ito. aircon is ok din po no problem with the cooling system. Actually downgrade ko na po ito kasi i sold my 2000 vti na pogi just to have the extra cash at the same time bumili ako ng masmurang car but now i have to sell it narin. Reason is that im already in my last year in medicine and i really need the money badly for my expenses. ok lang kahit wala muna car. tiis muna. makinis pala maganda ung pagkakapintura.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    bossing ,sana sinamahan nyo ng pics para mas madali i offer

Honest Opinions Re-my Accord 94 A/t