New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Guys Pls Help i'm planning to buy a 2000 honda civic vti, i'm looking for a manual transmission. but i'm having a hard time to find a good, fresh honda civic vti with manual tranny. a lot of fresh civic vti now comes with automatic transmission. i'm considering to buy an auto tranny and replace it with a manual tranny. I already check how much it will cost it's around 25k all in all. do you think it's a good idea. please share some thoughts. specially for those familiar with this scenario. thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_boogey View Post
    Guys Pls Help i'm planning to buy a 2000 honda civic vti, i'm looking for a manual transmission. but i'm having a hard time to find a good, fresh honda civic vti with manual tranny. a lot of fresh civic vti now comes with automatic transmission. i'm considering to buy an auto tranny and replace it with a manual tranny. I already check how much it will cost it's around 25k all in all. do you think it's a good idea. please share some thoughts. specially for those familiar with this scenario. thanks in advance.
    If I were in your shoes, I would take my time to find myself a fresh unit with a manual transmission rather than going through a conversion.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mahirap po yang gagawin nyo...mana pa automatic to manual...

pero kung manual to automatic medyo alanganin..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kala ko may sentimental value yung car kaya a/t to m/t. May chance ka pa pala na maghanap. Get a m/t, mahirap maghanap ng sariwa pero Tiyaga lang talaga.

HondaCivicVTI, replacing tranny,from auto to manual