New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by maillot jaune View Post
    Yup , It says there in the label Manufactured by Idemitsu Lube (Singapore) PTE Ltd. (I'd like to post a photo of the one I bought but I can't upload the pic from my compu..its asking for a URL)
    Host the photo somewhere (Photobucket, Imageshack, Tinypic, etc.) so you can upload it. HTH

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Theres a booth selling Idemitsu oil in the Manila International Auto Show. Theres a Gallon plastic container and gallon thin can container.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Bought one of these na din last week although hindi ko pa napapakarga. T-try ko this week.

*abogado, did you get yours kay elmo? the guy with the orange civic ek?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Took the liberty of posting photos for everyone to check if it's legit:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/DSC_4740.jpg
    (this one has date markings of 22.10.09. i assume it's the manufacture date?)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/DSC_4741.jpg

And the cap, looks sealed to me:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/DSC_4742.jpg

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Okay. Here it is after, I had to learn the image hosting again.

As I've previously said, I got 2 from the sulitsellers...I've used one already, OKAY naman. SEALED & looks Original. So I stocked up 1 more. Sayang din naman. Mas mura compared to casa.

Though I think, one of two things lang to (noob ako)..1) If you notice, when you change oil, may natitira na 350ml-300ml. So ang tingin ko, the casa people collect that excess for the day.When they've collected around 3.6-4.0L, they use that for the next car...Then the 1 sealed gallon alloted for that car is puslit nila... 2) or straight forward na puslit lang talaga nila from their inventory itong mga ito from the casa. Hmm..I dont know.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    *1,500 per 4 liters mura nga yan. sana hindi peke or contaminated or even worst expired. may shelf life kasi engine oils.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    try it before last year and used it mga twice oil change from the same seller in sulit. so far ok naman..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Wow, this is good alternative.. And I think legit nman ito.. Just called Honda Q.Ave this noon, P2200 yung VTECLEV fully synth nila.. Next month change oil ako.

Found 3 Sulit sellers offering this stuff: "iyafranco", "elmo726", and "plazafair". Ask ko nalang po dito sa thread na ito, kung sino na mas madaming nakadeal among the 3, dun siguro ako bibili just to make sure..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Wow, this is good alternative.. And I think legit nman ito.. Just called Honda Q.Ave this noon, P2200 yung VTECLEV fully synth nila.. Next month change oil ako.

Found 3 Sulit sellers offering this stuff: "iyafranco", "elmo726", and "plazafair". Ask ko nalang po dito sa thread na ito, kung sino na mas madaming nakadeal among the 3, dun siguro ako bibili just to make sure..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pitik ba? why buy anything that's stolen?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Honda VTEC LEV Fully Synthetic Engine Oil SL 5W40