New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    any comments po..original at safe po ba gamitin..marami kasing seller nito sa internet...P1,500 lang ang 4liters..

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    as far as i know, yan din ung ginagmit sa casa, i bought one, haven't used it though. I checked the bottle sa casa, tska ung binebenta nila, parehong pareho. made in singapore sila pareho

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Inquired on one of the sellers sa sulit, puslit lang daw sa casa yung mga engine oils na un. Tempted to buy one too since it's cheaper. :D

Anyone else na nakabili na and nagamit na?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I bought 2 gallons of this a few weeks ago & I bought it from the sulit sellers. But before I bought, I made sure I had a good look & memorized the appearance & fine details (numbers on the container) of the ones displayed at the casa. Upon meeting with the sulit seller, it looks exactly the same. Made in singapore. 1.5K each. At the casa, it costs 2,300+.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    FYI: Honda's engine oils are rebadged Idemitsu oils. If it says Idemitsu on the bottle, you should be good.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    truly, meron sa sulit? hmmm ma-check nga.

some people say na nag-vavarnish yung valvetrains ng mga gumagamit ng honda lev mineral oils. ewan ko lang pag fully synthetic.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    FYI: Honda's engine oils are rebadged Idemitsu oils. If it says Idemitsu on the bottle, you should be good.
    Yup , It says there in the label Manufactured by Idemitsu Lube (Singapore) PTE Ltd. (I'd like to post a photo of the one I bought but I can't upload the pic from my compu..its asking for a URL)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    di kaya nireuse lang yung container?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sealed po sya when I bought it. I checked din po at baka ito e reused.nako... Tingin ko lang e galing din ito sa casa.baka excess. or pitik nila.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Just changed the oil of my 04 CRV last April 9 using the same oil bought from the sulit guy... went to infanta,quezon last weekend via rizal/laguna. Engine is more quite and smooth...its definitely better than the excellium oil i used before.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Honda VTEC LEV Fully Synthetic Engine Oil SL 5W40