New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ingat dito yung sulit na guy na nag meet up sa welcome burgerking na chinese looking dude, is selling fake and repacked honda 5w40 check nyo ang packaging malayong malayo dun sa binebenta ng case, he claims its from singapore.

for all we know cooking oil ang laman =))

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    meron akong nabibilhan niyan, sa tingin ko naman hindi ito nakaw kasi kumuha ako by box ang laman 6 containers of 1 gal. naka box pa ito, di naman siguro mailalabas ito ng ganito kadami at nakalagay pa sa box.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ende ba mavovoid ang warranty kpg ito ang dala mo sa casa?

Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    meron akong nabibilhan niyan, sa tingin ko naman hindi ito nakaw kasi kumuha ako by box ang laman 6 containers of 1 gal. naka box pa ito, di naman siguro mailalabas ito ng ganito kadami at nakalagay pa sa box.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    di ko alam. sa gas station na lang ako nag papa change oil, even toyota oil nakakakuha ako.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    question mga sir.. i need to have an oil change for my honda jazz 05 1.5 vtec engine. ano po ma recommend nyo na enging oil? balak ko sa petron nlng.. ok ba dun? synthetic po ba dapat? 61k+ na ang milleage ng auto... sensya na sobrang noob sa auto.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nashimoto View Post
    question mga sir.. i need to have an oil change for my honda jazz 05 1.5 vtec engine. ano po ma recommend nyo na enging oil? balak ko sa petron nlng.. ok ba dun? synthetic po ba dapat? 61k+ na ang milleage ng auto... sensya na sobrang noob sa auto.
    Check your previous casa records if they used synthetic oil or mineral oil on your car. It would be better to use similar kind of oil that your car's engine has been using. If you plan to get oil change service from outside the casa, you can buy Idemitsu engine oil from UniOil stations as they are the official dealer of Idemitsu locally. Honda is using rebadged Idemitsu oils. You can also opt for popular brands like Motul or Mobil1.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Check your previous casa records if they used synthetic oil or mineral oil on your car. It would be better to use similar kind of oil that your car's engine has been using. If you plan to get oil change service from outside the casa, you can buy Idemitsu engine oil from UniOil stations as they are the official dealer of Idemitsu locally. Honda is using rebadged Idemitsu oils. You can also opt for popular brands like Motul or Mobil1.
    thanks for the reply sir. unfortunately 2nd hand ko na sya nakuha and i have no way of finding out kung anu ang dating naka karga sa engine. i went to minerva westgate kanina for the change oil, they gave me 3 options, regular, semi or fully synthetic.
    i opted for the semi nlng kasi pasok pa sa budget, mobil1 yung ginamit.. 550/liter + 250 oil filter + 600 air filter + labor. all in all nasa 3k+ lahat. wala na kasi warranty yung sasakyan at wala naman akong alam na casa dito alabang area for honda. sa minerva dun ako nagpa alignment dati.. so far so good naman. sana wala akong nagawang mali sa pag pili ng engine oil.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by maillot jaune View Post
    Okay. Here it is after, I had to learn the image hosting again.

As I've previously said, I got 2 from the sulitsellers...I've used one already, OKAY naman. SEALED & looks Original. So I stocked up 1 more. Sayang din naman. Mas mura compared to casa.

Though I think, one of two things lang to (noob ako)..1) If you notice, when you change oil, may natitira na 350ml-300ml. So ang tingin ko, the casa people collect that excess for the day.When they've collected around 3.6-4.0L, they use that for the next car...Then the 1 sealed gallon alloted for that car is puslit nila... 2) or straight forward na puslit lang talaga nila from their inventory itong mga ito from the casa. Hmm..I dont know.

not bad for its price if this is the real deal.
    yeah, sucks every time you get that 350ml excess. then your only choice is to store it for your next oil change or use it for top up. OR you can just get bigger than the OEM filter, you'll be able to pour the excess since the bigger filter can accommodate it.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    not bad for its price if this is the real deal.
    yeah, sucks every time you get that 350ml excess. then your only choice is to store it for your next oil change or use it for top up. OR you can just get bigger than the OEM filter, you'll be able to pour the excess since the bigger filter can accommodate it.
    sir pwede ba ito extended OCI?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano naman ang good points ng oil na ito compared to other 5W-40 fully synthetic ng mga competing brands?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Honda VTEC LEV Fully Synthetic Engine Oil SL 5W40