New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    whats with honda and ugly butts? the ES civic and even the all new civic have ugly butts, the outgoing accord's butt is fugly and finally the city even with its facelift still looks ugly from behind. hooray for ugly a$$es!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ugly...hmmm? It's all in the mind. Not only hondas but other brands too. No exceptions. Even BMW's looks are not impressive. Presyo segurado impressive. In short - subjective. Its in the eye of the beholder.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer
    Ugly...hmmm? It's all in the mind. Not only hondas but other brands too. No exceptions. Even BMW's looks are not impressive. Presyo segurado impressive. In short - subjective. Its in the eye of the beholder.

Korek

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer
    i agree... the looks is still in the eye of beholder... i agree some BMW Sucks even the design sucks... also the are lots of BMW Design sucks from bikes to cars. Its just the brand that u were buying...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    over all i find this car simple so many function and useful... at specially nde agaw thingin... hirap na ma tyempohan ng agaw kotse.

Good for a person with small business... pwede kang mag transport ng mga gamit and when you have meetings or events presentable pa rin hitsura mo with the car.

compare to jazz mas less bumpy and ride with this car, kaso liit legroom good for people with 5'10" bellow na height, easy to drive, nice interior specialy the 1.5 Vtec. i prefer using this than Honda Accord 96 namin...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesvhong
    i agree... the looks is still in the eye of beholder... i agree some BMW Sucks even the design sucks... also the are lots of BMW Design sucks from bikes to cars. Its just the brand that u were buying...
    I think the City is very nice. wala naman yatang nagre-reklamo dun sa performance and reliability nya. but on the subjectivity of the City's beauty considering the facelift it has gone through, I recall an anecdote I read once in Reader's Digest:

If someone calls you a horse, ignore him.
    If two people call you a horse, don't ignore them.
    If three or more people call you a horse, better buy a saddle.

Kahit anong ganda ng review, performance and all that, nauuwi pa rin sa "pangit" daw na backside ng Honda City ang usapan, hehehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel
    Kahit anong ganda ng review, performance and all that, nauuwi pa rin sa "pangit" daw na backside ng Honda City ang usapan, hehehe
    You and other people are saying "DAW" means not sure...

kung panget nga talga... no contest... for me its ok not an issue... im not particular with astetics... what important to me is the overall performance... and specially before and after sale (service), they made you fell very important... sobrang dami pang freebies and discount...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hi,

Re: City 2006. I saw in the brochure that the reason they were able to increase trunk space was due to the "flattening" of the gas tank (there's a term they used, but I forgot it). Based on the explanation, the gas tank is not just underneath the back seat passenger, but almost near the the engine. Hindi ba delikado yun? Hnidi ba mas madaling ma-puncture yung gas tank kasi wider area ? I guess 2004 City are the same. Comments naman. TIA

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Still looks weird though Pero malaki improvement

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by IceT
    Hi,

Re: City 2006. I saw in the brochure that the reason they were able to increase trunk space was due to the "flattening" of the gas tank (there's a term they used, but I forgot it). Based on the explanation, the gas tank is not just underneath the back seat passenger, but almost near the the engine. Hindi ba delikado yun? Hnidi ba mas madaling ma-puncture yung gas tank kasi wider area ? I guess 2004 City are the same. Comments naman. TIA
    its actually underneath the front seats :D

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Honda unveils the new & refreshed City